Black Ops 2: Nuketown 2025 trailer arrives

Activision has released the full trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 bonus map, Nuketown 2025.

Even though I'm actually on holiday this week, how could I possibly resist posting this one, after all it is based on one of the most popular maps of all time, so you're sure to want to read about it.

Watch the video below and look out for a little tease at the end, what's that all about I ask you?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is out this month, you can pre-order your copy on PS3, PC, Xbox 360 and Wii U here.

Edited On 01 Nov, 2012

Comments
Lorna 4 years ago
Got my copy preordered and paid for and I can't wait. Loved and still love nuketown on black ops, not to the point where I get to play 3 times in a row... but enough lol.
Rachael 4 years ago
Nuketown was my favourite, closely followed by Firing range, i hope they do a remake of that at some point!! I like what they have done with the new look aswell. Kudos to you Joe for taking time out of you're holiday for this!!
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
For a moment there I thought they had opened to map up a little, but I was wrong, they've just built up around it. To be fair, I've played some fun games on Nuketown, but mostly with and against friends in league matches. Getting it 3 times in a row used to suck though.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Map looks great. I'm not really an online player when it comes to CoD, but Nuketown really did the trick for me and this looks to do the same. Old school Acti logo at the end is interesting
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
it is a good map when it was on the last one it should be fun on this one,im not getting till a week after release so i can wait on real reviews from gamers not reporters!!!
vx THE VIPER xv's avatar
vx THE VIPER xv 4 years ago
bought and paid for my copy cant wait for this!!
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Quite happy with what they have done, was easily my favourite map, enjoyed the jungle one aswell and firing range but im sure that they will release them as future DLC knowing activision.
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
I hope that they don't release firing range on Blops2 without series modification. Extreme spawncamping and camping in general. On another note, I'm very pleased with how this games looking, I'm going to pre-order within a couple of days. looking forward to it!