PS Plus November Content - Crysis 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One and more

Sony has just released the content that EU Playstation Plus subscribers should expect to see for the month of November.

Releasing on November 7th - Crysis 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, Cubixx HD

Being removed on November 7th - Just Cause 2 and Borderlands

Sony is also teasing a "critically acclaimed AAA action-adventure title for your December headline game that we are extremely excited about."

Edited On 02 Nov, 2012

Comments
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 4 years ago
You always do these for PSN, but never for Xbox live, any chance of it?
Bruticus's avatar
And I do realise this is for PSN+.....
Bruticus 4 years ago
Prince's avatar
XBL very rarely gives out free or like-free games, so it's not really the same. I think there have been... maybe three. In total.
Prince 4 years ago
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
No news on the PSVita content then. I have a feeling that the AAA action-adventure title could well be one of the Uncharted games.
AvatarIII's avatar
probably Uncharted 1
AvatarIII 4 years ago
Bruticus's avatar
Uncharted 2 would be brilliant, but I think the first would be more likely
Bruticus 4 years ago
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I won't be renewing my ps+ membership this month then. Isn't ME 1 due in December? Could that be the triple aaa title?
MGG's avatar
MGG 4 years ago
Yeah Baby, Bring it on....Enjoying PS+ :)
iamthe11oyd's avatar
iamthe11oyd 4 years ago
If anyone has access to PS Store right now, and has a look for the action/adventure section, have a look to see what's 'AAA' that was released about 12-24 months ago.... That might not be a bad place to start.
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
Mass Effect / Mass Effect Trilogy are scheduled for Dec 4 so Mass Effect is not likely. I would also not think it would be first party as they wouldn't PR it as being 'really excited'. I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest GTA IV because there will be a lot of hype around it at that time, Rockstar are ok with PS+ and they can also flog you the DLC. Just my guess though.
adwan's avatar
GTA4 is a great guess. Like you say, hype around GTA5, Rockstar are ok with Plus and there's DLC sales to be had. On that line of thought though could it be LA Noire??
adwan 4 years ago
Datastatic's avatar
I think its too soon for LA Noire myself. Once GTA V is announced properly (Nov announcement pending) I cant see many people wanting to buy GTA IV that don't already have it. There is also the release of San Andreas pending (more than likely just as a tie in) so that would all fit nicely together then. But like I say I am just guessing.
Datastatic 4 years ago
Holly 4 years ago
Ratchet & Clank, yay! Although it will have to sit on my hard drive until I finish the rest of the HD Collection. Never played Quest for Booty, but I did play A Crack In Time. Wondering whether it's worth picking up QFB as well considering that will probably be the only one I haven't played. I love these games - Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter... need to find some more games like this. Crysis 2 I have heard is very glitchy, so not sure if I fancy that. Cubixx HD - I should probably look that up. If it's anything to do with beating stuff in a time limit it won't be my cup of tea unfortunately. My PS+ expires at the end of this month, so wondering whether I'll be missing out on some fantastic AAA adventure game in December. One of the Uncharted games would be a great addition to PS+ game collection though, I must agree - even though I've already got them all.
Holly 4 years ago
Kettle11's avatar
Kettle11 4 years ago
I never played Crysis, so this'll help me decide on Crysis 3. I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game, but I've always told myself I will one day, so hopefully I'll like this, it seems like a series I'd like to get into since there's a lot of games to catch up on. I've never even heard of Cubixx, but after a quick Google it looks rather nice, I should enjoy it. The AAA game has got to be Uncharted.