New Hitman: Absolution trailer introduces you to the living, breathing world

Square Enix and IO Interactive have released yet another video in the Introducing series showing off the living breathing world that the Danish developers have created for the game.

In the sixth gameplay trailer in the original Introducing series, players will enjoy a unique playthrough experience as you enjoy the rich variation in a living breathing world. A world filled with incredibly intelligent characters all displaying richly detailed synthetic life, where everyone you meet may well have a bigger part to play in Hitman: Absolution.

Edited On 02 Nov, 2012

Comments
Holly 4 years ago
I've never played a Hitman game, but a read a preview in Official Playstation Magazine and it sounds like something I'd quite enjoy. The trailer looks pretty good too. Hopefully there will be a demo on the PS Store so I can try this out and maybe pick it up if I like it.
Rachael 4 years ago
Might be worth trying out the Hitman HD collection that will be coming out soon. Some great Hitman games on there so you can get a feel for it and don't think its too expensive here on Shopto either.
Shnoorum's avatar
Ooh, I did not know of this HD collection. Never completed Contracts(?). The second console Hitman, 3rd in the series. Think that was Contracts anyways
Shnoorum 4 years ago
ALIAS's avatar
ALIAS 4 years ago
I love games like these, in and out killing your main target don't really have to kill anyone else. Like you were never there. I cant wait for this game!
Kettle11's avatar
Kettle11 4 years ago
I genuinely hope we can be DJ 47 in this. I've been replaying the officers dancing then the close-up of 47's face for a while now.
Tyrone 4 years ago
This game could really make my Christmas! Never bought a Hitman game on launch but always ended up getting them. This game really proves to me for a MUST BUY.