Black Ops 2 leaks onto YouTube ahead of release

The Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has leaked onto the internet a week ahead of its release.

YouTube it seems, is packed with gameplay videos, most of which seem to be taking a look at the new Zombie Mode.

It's also being claimed that Black Ops 2 has gone on sale early in Slovakia, which could be the source of the leaks.

We have decided not to post any of the videos below as we don't want to ruin the game for anyone, however if you aren't too fussed about such things then at least you know the videos are out there.

Edited On 05 Nov, 2012

Comments
Tw33ks's avatar
Tw33ks 4 years ago
What I found most interesting about some of these leaks is the official Call of Duty YouTube channel was liking some of the leaks giving them publicity. I found several of these leaks last night through the videos they were liking.
Zealotus's avatar
Maybe they were using them like tags? to forward to the legal team?
Zealotus 4 years ago
Marty 4 years ago
" we don't want to ruin the game for anyone" - Oh, how I lol'd! Activison, Infinity Ward & Treyarch have done a good enough job of that themselves over the last 5 years!
ukdazza's avatar
ukdazza 4 years ago
It appears PS3 games are in peoples hands all over the place and now Xbox 360 units have got out as well with torrents available everywhere for it too (so I've heard). Unusual for a Call of Duty to be leaked so early, its usually only the day before release games start landing on door mats. Someones screwed up the distribution security this year - all fingers are pointing at Slovakia who I imagine will be getting some serious heat from Activision! I won't be looking, happy to wait, don't really see the need to get it early as I don't believe you'd be able to play online anyway, only campaign & zombies.
Bruticus's avatar
I'm pretty sure this happens every (CoD) release. I know the publisher is getting stricter when it comes to release dates, but it doesn't seem to be stopping people
Bruticus 4 years ago
Acid360's avatar
Acid360 4 years ago
I'm glad the video not on this page :) Only next week , really looking forward to this call of duty
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 4 years ago
I've got to say, this will be the only CoD release I will not pre-order. I know it will be a 6 hour campaign, and I'm not a fan of the futuristic approach they have taken. I will rent it though, as I can't not play it!
Robichoico's avatar
6 hours is being generous. I've heard people saying they clocked it in 3 hours.
Robichoico 4 years ago
AvatarIII's avatar
Wow, I'm completely the opposite, I mostly have no interest in CoD, although I bought Blops mostly because I wanted to see what the fuss was about, and I enjoyed the psychological thriller aspects of the story. but Blops 2 is the only one that has ever really appealed to me, precisely because of the futuristic setting. but I still probably won't play it, because the idea of a short campaign and buying a game mostly for the MP doesn't appeal to me.
AvatarIII 4 years ago
Bruticus's avatar
haha, I've never heard anyone use the phrase 'blops', I like it!
Bruticus 4 years ago
adwan's avatar
Really, I've seen the term Blops or BlOps used all over the place.
adwan 4 years ago
Will Sparrow's avatar
Will Sparrow 4 years ago
First COD game I won't be buying for years, barely played MW3 and the campaign will inevitably be painfully short
Josh 4 years ago
I stopped caring about COD a long time ago, but its always annoying when game details leak ahead of release..
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
its a shame they get leaked but sometimes i feel its done on purpose by the companys to gain extra smarties,i wont be buying it just yet as decided to buy halo 4 and that will keep me busy for a while,but to me its another same old game with new things added on which stopped me buying it for now,maybe after crimbo but why is it the prices never ever go done on this game.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
This will build up the craze which is just what Activision and Treyarch want. I am looking forward to it though, it is going to be an immense game. One thing I am not impressed with is Activision only supplying retailers on the Monday to avoid this sort of thing in the UK. This means it may be tough to get hold of until the Friday maybe
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
Black Ops 1 was the last CoD I bought but although the story was alright the multilayer was improved from MW2 it was still poor and that was the reason I jumped off the CoD wagon. I'll rent it for the SP but that's it I think. I'm also not surprised this has leaked already. I'm sure Activision do it on purpose just to build the hype!
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
Leaks are good, sometimes. I don't justify piracy, but if there is no demo for the game, you are not sure what you are buying. You are also not sure if you should pre-order the game. There are games that cost 60 euros (or around that), but I think that they don't worth that much. There are many examples for this, and I am sure that sometimes you have felt disappointed to have spent your money on such games. There are games however, that are great, but for some reason they are not a big commercial success. For example, Enslaved was a great game. This leak, may help Black Ops 2 to be even more successful. I guess the same thing is true for Halo 4.