Nintendo explains the features of Wii U

Nintendo has released a set of videos explaining the various features of the Wii U and how they will work.

The videos cover areas such as Wii U chat and Accounts on the Wii U, while there is also an unboxing, showing what you'll get on day one.

Wii U accounts are particularly interesting, with Nintendo explaining that owners will first be required to create a user account, before setting up a Nintendo Network ID. Interestingly, each console allows a maximum of 12 user accounts. Once both accounts are set up you'll then be require to create a Mii.

Check out the videos below.

Wii U arrive on November 30, pre-order you console here.

Edited On 07 Nov, 2012

Comments
Wey1's avatar
Wey1 4 years ago
'feel like im on a shopping channel' ha. iwata, what a legend.
Looking good, can't wait to get my hands on one, not long to go now :)
Birdorf's avatar
Birdorf 4 years ago
The closer we get to launch, the more excited I'm getting. I haven't ordered one, none of the games really appeal, BUT, I can almost smell that Nintendo Magic.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
God im sooooo excited for it now. Its gonna be even more tough when the Americans (unfairly) get it next week and we gotta wait even longer. Although I'm sure the hate will get piled up around then too from the trolls.
adwan's avatar
Look at it this way. Them getting before the EU release means that we'll all get some feedback from real people who've had time and hands on with it, and not just game sites reviews.
adwan 4 years ago
Tyrone 4 years ago
LOVE watching un-boxings I haven't got a clue why, kinda makes me feel like I have it for that 5 minutes -__- So glad they've used ID names instead of those stupid long codes! Feels like Nintendo have finally got it right of the console!