Far Cry 3 trailer tells a story

Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Far Cry 3, giving us an overview of what to expect from the game's story.

We've seen this title a few times now and the more we see it, the more incredible it looks.

Far Cry 3 is out this month, you can pre-order your copy here.

Edited On 07 Nov, 2012

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
This is now my most anticipated game of this year, Looks insane, I've read that there is a seperate co-op campaign to the single player one which just adds more replayability, Graphics look top notch and the online looks great. just wish it was the end of november already.
Acid360's avatar
Acid360 4 years ago
Unsure about anticipated game 2012 looks fantastic but I hope it's no far cry 2 lol Ubisoft to me the best developer and one thing I would love to see is besides all these animals Is life underwater I know there's shark but it would be so cool to have sunken ships and treasure chests I want an adventure :) My anticipated game is hitman absolution
LFC Bywater's avatar
How are you unsure about my most anticipated game? Looking forward to how you have to react to all of the different forms of wildlife, like the tigers and that.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
This looks like it's going to be a cracking game, but, even though I enjoyed Far Cry 2, I am a little skeptical about 3. Sure it looks good, but does it play good. Far cry 2 looked good, it played ok, but there were too many bugs. Let's hope they learned from this and produced a quality FPS that's a little different to what's out there at the moment.
FizzyDuck's avatar
FizzyDuck 4 years ago
This is still looking to be my shooter of the year. Disappointed by Medal of Honor and hated the awful 007 Legends, I even found Halo 4 to be a bit too samey to be honest. Will face tough competition though with the Wii U out the same day :S
CookieMcCrumble's avatar
CookieMcCrumble 4 years ago
Definitely my biggest anticipation of the year, every time I see it I want it more and more. I really cannot wait to get my hands on it, it looks like GOTY material to me.