FIFA 13 'invisible ball' patch arrives on consoles

EA Sports has released the console patch for FIFA 13 which we reported on earlier this week.

To refresh your memory, the new patch fixes issues such as the "rare occurrence" of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay. It also tackles other problem areas, such as "rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide," and "issues is online connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Season match."

You can grab the patch on PS3 and Xbox 360 now.

Edited On 08 Nov, 2012

Comments
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
I must be lucky as I have no issues whatsoever with any of the major bugs people are talking about with my copy of Fifa 13. No problems with career mode, no invisible ball, no player elasticity when two players collide and no connection issues any more so than previous versions of the game with online.
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
It's a shame really, it was quite good playing with an invisible ball
Bindiana's avatar
Didnt the invisible ball used to be a cheat in the old Mega drive FIFA games maybe they brought it back for nostalgia reasons
Bindiana 4 years ago
Wey1's avatar
ridiculous how bugged up the game is. ea need better bug testers.
Wey1 4 years ago
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
And how did it take so long for this to be patched?
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Think EA need to get back to the drawing board on this one, just played a game in online seasons mode and there was no ball yet again....
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Seen this on Watchdog afew weeks back,I must be one of the lucky ppl not to be experiencing these problems,when I seen the boy triying to play a game with an invisible ball I couldnt believe my eyes lol glad its been fixed for those who had these problems.
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Anyone remember the cheat from back in the day when u could make the ball change to a beachball?That was fun lol