Final Hitman Absolution trailer shows you why Agent 47 is the Ultimate Assassin

Square Enix and IO Interactive have released the final video in the 'Introducing..' series, this time focusing on Agent 47 and the difficulty modes found within the new game. Do you have what it takes to walk in the shoes of the fearless, deadly and unstoppable Agent 47?

Hitman: Absolution is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on November 20th. You can preorder your copy today from ShopTo. The Deluxe Profession Edition is also?still available to preorder today.

Edited On 12 Nov, 2012

Comments
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
Every time I see something new on this game, the more it makes me want to pre-order it. I'm just holding off for now to try and clear a back-log of games and give my Vita a little more love.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
ive had this preordered since it was announced and i have not regretted it since.. i can not wait for this next week!
Acid360's avatar
Not the best trailer IO done but Same here soon as it appeared I ordered it and now it's 8 days away This is my anticipated game of the year and I know agent 47 won't let us down
Acid360 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
i totally agree with u going to be immense
0000000000 4 years ago
SuperJag86's avatar
SuperJag86 4 years ago
I've loved the series since the first game, and it's good to see IO interactive refresh the franchise with a new engine and new gameplay mechanics.
Rob 4 years ago
i am deffo going to be buying this the game looks great.
Tyrone 4 years ago
The game looks brilliant! Ever since that video earlier in the year with the different ways of killing people in the library or something was it? Never been so excited for a Hitman game in YEARS, which is saying something...
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
i have had this on order since it was on here and i can not wait for this to arrive,counting down the days till it arrives on my door mat,never played a hitman game,well the first one but that was many moons ago.i reckon this is gonna be my goty.
ALIAS's avatar
ALIAS 4 years ago
I cant wait to play this! Like the trailer said, I am not using instinct to see where the enemies are, making it more changeling.
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
I liked the previous Hitman games a lot. For me, the best game was Hitman: Contracts. Blood money was a little bit of a let down. I mean the graphics was cool but I didn't feel like I was having much of a freedom. There were certain set pieces that you must follow in order to complete a mission undetected. I am really looking forward to playing this.
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
Hitman is the ultimate in stealth shooters, no-one messes with 47
lou86's avatar
lou86 4 years ago
Another great video cant wait. Interesting to see what purest mode is about, sounds like its going to be hard best stock up on those chill pills. This game is going to be the best Hitman an i cant wait.
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
WoW looks great should be a top game.