New Crysis 3 single player preview video has lovely grass and bow action

EA and Crytek have released a new video previewing a segment of Crysis 3's single player.?

Warning though - The video contains a little swearing and a lot of shooting, so it's considerably NSFW.?

The unnatural power of the Nanodome has transformed the train yards of New York City into a grassland teeming with wild vegetation & opposing CELL artillery. Prophet and Psycho must venture through the heavily guarded Field to meet up with the rebel insurgency. Prophet's use of the Nanosuit and alien weapons will be critical to to get through the sandbox of the Fields level

Edited On 15 Nov, 2012

Comments
lou86's avatar
lou86 4 years ago
I do love a crisis game an it looks like i wont be dissatisfied with the final result on this one. Got to see what the bow an arrow is like fingers crossed it like rambo loved that weapon.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Haven't had the privilege of playing a 'Crysis' game, as yet. Do like its style though. Might be coerced into picking up 'Crysis 2' at some point. ;)
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
Crysis is all style and no substance.
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
iamthe11oyd's avatar
If you're PS3 gamer, and have PS+ its part of the instant game collection, as part of your subscription.
iamthe11oyd 4 years ago
Hope it's better than the last one, that was so bloody tedious.
Barada's avatar
Hmm, glad I haven't indulge, then! Cheers!
Barada 4 years ago
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I couldn't care less about this i enjoyed the multiplayer in crysis 2 but it was such an effort for me to complete the single player.
Looks Amazing but as we all know Graphics aren't everything
Barada's avatar
Seems to be the only thing most games highlight - how great it looks. That's all the Crysis 3 guys seem to want to talk about.
Barada 4 years ago
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 4 years ago
I absolutely loved Crysis 2. I am looking forward to number 3 so much it makes me do involuntary things in my underwear
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
looks unreal to be fair number 2 impressed me this 1 is going to destroy number 2
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
cyrsis has always been an interesting game to me,first one i love to bits played that on pc and on my xbox, the second one didnt even make me smile and felt a bit gutted as i enjoyed the first so much,now i seen the big white tent in nottingham centre promoting crysis 3 and that smile came back,of course i shall get it as from what i seen it looks like a major improvement and more,lets just hope i get that smile back again,o and the bow and arrow looks mint :)
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
Tyrone 4 years ago
My lord I want this game!!! I'm trying to keep away from videos because I don't want anything to be spoilt for me, I know it sounds stupid but I ADORE these games!!! REALLY can't wait for this to come out, I really cant!!!