New Rayman Legends screenshots released, demo coming to Wii U at launch

Ubisoft has released some brand new images for Rayman Legends, which was recently pushed back until the first quarter of 2013. Also announced was a demo that will be available on the Wii U eStore/Marketplace at the console's launch.

Click to enlarge.

Edited On 16 Nov, 2012

Comments
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Looking good. Will definitely get this when I probably will get a Wii U eventually.
Looking good, I do love the art style of Rayman.
Tyrone 4 years ago
Possibly one of the best game franchise just gets better and better now! Absolutely love this game style really do, and It looks amazing on the Wii U! I'm really happy in the fact Nintendo are really beefing up the Wii U launch, and putting this as a day launch demo really shows there trying their best at making this the best console ever! Never have a seen a company try so hard to make everything work for us customers, they deserve so much credit!
Scatigno's avatar
Scatigno 4 years ago
I cannot wait to play this. Rayman Origins was my surprise hit of last year. It was a beautiful game which played excellently. I'm sure Legends can be even better. It's a shame it's not being released at the Wii-U but I'm sure the extra development time will work in it's favor. Ubisoft need to be congratulated!
The extra time, plus not having to go head to head with Mario, can only be a good thing.
SuperJag86's avatar
SuperJag86 4 years ago
I love Rayman Origins and this is the only game that interests me in a Wii U. Instead I'd rather prefer they release another game for PS Vita. I've heard rumours of there being a Rayman Origins 2 in the works for all other platforms so fingers crossed!
DARK_SiNDAKiT's avatar
DARK_SiNDAKiT 4 years ago
Hope they havent changed anything in this one as it looks nice the last one was great to me had a lot of laughs with a friend playing it local co-op tho one part kept bugging us.