Disney releases colourful Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two screenshots

Disney has released some rather shiny screenshots for this month's Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two which is releasing on every known platform under the sun.

Click to enlarge.

? ?

Edited On 16 Nov, 2012

Comments
Looking good, already got my Wii U version ordered.
Tyrone 4 years ago
I haven't watched much on this game, neither did I of the last game. But I might just check this out when the price comes lower or decide once a a few reviews have been released! But I cant lie it does look beautiful!
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Decided on this one after Rayman and Pikmin were delayed. Now I'm really looking forward to it!
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
ive not played any of them but now looking for a game for my son stocking filler,it reminds me of sonic which my son likes so this might be good crimbo prezzie.graphically looks stunning and i think that helps with young kids.
Scatigno's avatar
Scatigno 4 years ago
I played the PS3 demo last week and wasn't really feeling it to be honest. I'm a huge Disney fan but what I played didn't really capture that magic of Disney feeling for me. I still want to play the full game, but I think personally I will wait for a drop in price. The co-op seems cool though and I'm sure it will be a great addition to your videogame library if you have young children. A very good stocking filler.
rjc's avatar
I really need to get playing the first, as I have my eye on this sequel as well as the 3DS game.
rjc 4 years ago
Scatigno's avatar
The 3DS game looks awesome. I'm more excited about that because it's a sequel of sorts to Castle of Illusion on the Mega Drive which I loved.
Scatigno 4 years ago
lou86's avatar
lou86 4 years ago
Game looks good Mickey Mouse on the war path. Makes a good stocking present for the kids an myself LOL screen shots look fun running around zapping things hitting things cant go wrong.
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
It's looking really good. Need to pick up the first one beforehand though. It's going pretty cheapish these days so no excuse not to now
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Played some of the original - not bad. Got to a point where I didn't have a clue what to do next!