Far Cry 3 features trailer shows off a violent paradise

Ubisoft has released the first in what seems to be a series of trailers showcasing the features found within open world shooter Far Cry 3.

Edited On 16 Nov, 2012

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
2 weeks today i will have the survival edition. Really can't wait this games gunna be amazing.
LFC Bywater's avatar
Insane edition**
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
Seems like another game that better be played on PC...
SuperJag86's avatar
SuperJag86 4 years ago
This looks fantastic. I hope it plays as good as it looks! Also I hope that it isn't as repetitive as Far Cry 2.
Must ...... not ...... watch, been so hard avoiding all the spoilers for this, but I want to play it with no expectations.
This is the game I'm most looking forward to this year. So with that in mind I am not watching the trailer
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Insane edition on preorder :D Just 13 cold, miserable days left
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
I cant wait for this its be delayed time and time again so I hope its going to be worth the wait!
Tyrone 4 years ago
This game looks absolutely beautiful! Graphics look superb again and it shows in the Far Cry team they are really trying to best themselves from the second installment! This now seems like a MUST BUY for me and I think I'll have to pre-order from you Shop-to :P See you promoting these games and all i want to do is buy them!!
Tyrone 4 years ago
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
'Just Cause 2' - must stop thinking about that game as I watched the above video - 'Far Cry 3' seem so familiar, feels like I've been here before. ;)
Barada's avatar
Seeing the local wildlife getting involved; I'm inclined to want to team up with the Lions and Tigers! Oh My! ;)
Barada 4 years ago
Scatigno's avatar
Scatigno 4 years ago
I have really high hopes for this game. I mean first of all it looks beautiful. I hope the console versions can look that good. I never really got into the second game. I wasn't really feeling the setting, but this one looks right up my alley. There is so much stuff to play right now it's crazy, but I have set time aside to play this one. Can't wait!
Barada's avatar
I'll bring up 'Just Cause 2' again; beyond the death and destruction brought upon the corrupt forces of Panau - the island was stunning in places. Many times I'm just admiring the view in-between bouts of pure vandalism!
Barada 4 years ago
tomas 4 years ago
can't wait to play this game love how they made it realistic weapons in all far crys like some are rusted crap and some are brand new. hope they take the whole millara thing out as that really peed my off in far cry 2 could never find the tablets in time and screwed up my missons. still looking forward to my bobble head tho lol
LFC Bywater's avatar
Lol yeh i liked the guns, liked it that they sometimes jammed aswell. Looking forward to my Bobble-head also. I think with the insane edition we get extra mission DLC aswell?
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Looking forward to Far Cry 3 looks like its shaping up nicely should be an epic game!!
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I have this preordered because i have heard good things about it but i have not paid much attention to be honest. Do the same with sleeping dogs and that is my game of the year so far.
Lewis 4 years ago
Far cry 2 was so bad, I literally saw a copy in a drain before (thats not an over-exaggerated lie either) but this one looks fantastic, christmas purchase for me