DMC: Devil May Cry demo out now on Xbox LIVE

The demo for DMC: Devil May Cry is now available on Xbox LIVE Arcade, with the PS3 version set to arrive tomorrow.

Anyone downloading the demo will gain access to two missions and a big boss battle. Sounds like it could be fun.

You can add the demo to your Xbox LIVE queue here.

Edited On 20 Nov, 2012

Comments
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Downloading it now. Can't wait to play this! :D
Crunch70's avatar
Crunch70 4 years ago
Will download this when I get home and give it a go, adding it to my download via the link thank you shopto
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
PLayed this at EuroGamer the other month. I was really impressed. Kind of quelled any fears I had about the reboot of such a cool series. I'm sure I'll burn out my PS3 playing this demo over and over until it's launch
I was the same. I was very cautious at first after playing this demo by worries are gone! Enjoyed it a lot cant wait to get this in Jan. Finally a reboot worth investing in!
IAIN 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
finally I can not wait for this 1 to hit the shops in January!
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
downloading this now. The demo will be the decider if i get this game or not
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Forgot this was today will have to download it in a bit.
voodoobob's avatar
voodoobob 4 years ago
Just finished playing it and i have to say its awesome, combat takes a little getting used to if you've played the others. Cant wait for this
LFC Bywater's avatar
Yeh i enjoyed the demo too, Combat is decent and combo's are looking good. Should be a great game come January
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Cheers for the heads up just going to download this just now :)
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
will grab this today then looks good as well.
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
Two missions and a boss fight? In a demo? Pretty cool. Usually you only get half a mission a half a boss fight in you're lucky, or a mission then it cuts out just before the boss fight. Will have to give this a try me thinks.
bunny_1's avatar
bunny_1 4 years ago
downloading now. will hav to play it after work tho gerrrrrrrrrrr... x
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
Such an awesome demo, nice and lenghty with a bit of acrobatic death. What more do you want?
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
had a few play through of it now, and I have to say it is awesome the best 1 to date, dante still has his classic arrogance which is great and for me a big part of the character and the story, the only thing im gutted about which is a bit petty is hes not got his amazing white hair.. but that's just me lol
voodoobob's avatar
the hair comes back in his sort of devil trigger, plus if past games are anything to go by then maybe some skins with white hair will be available
voodoobob 4 years ago
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Nice art style, from the amount you're allowed to view on the demo. If you liked Bayonetta then this would be exactly the same gameplay. Think I'd prefer Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U, simply because it offers a female character - so what if more male gamers play these games, isn't gaming all about escapism?