Black Ops 2 gets patched on Xbox 360

Treyarch has announced that a new patch should be live on Xbox 360 now for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

The patch is said to fix the "UI error 226117" in Theatre Mode as well as glitches with the Escort Drone, issues with Dragonfire not deploying and issues with FHJ-18 AA not levelling up properly.

Thanks to MP1st for the details.

Edited On 21 Nov, 2012

Comments
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Hmm..had my first play-around of my competition-winning copy yesterday (Thanks again ShopTo). Not noticed anything glitchy as yet but good to see Treyarch are admitting glitches early! Well, it gives them something to do till 'Black Ops III'.
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
I really hoped they would fix other things as well, but this is good news for anyone getting these issues :)
Carl-G's avatar
Carl-G 4 years ago
It's funny how no other sites mention this but they all bang on about 'so-called' PS3 problems daily. YAWN, Zzzzzzzzz :-/
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
still haven't brought this and I actually still have no plan to because It looks the same old rubbish to me!! the cod series will never get as good as cod 4... simple as that!
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
A friend of mine said it was the second best CoD he's ever played. I wont get it simply because it looks to much like MW3 (which I traded in 2 weeks after release). However the Zombies game modes do look awesome. I imagine I will (in due time) buy it, just like everyone else.
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
i will not crack on this one! lol
0000000000 4 years ago
bunny_1's avatar
bunny_1 4 years ago
shame they cant fix the campers... :P
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Be great if they released a patch so I can actually hit my targets :)
Barada's avatar
I'm hoping it's a real issue in Multiplayer; because my first impression is that I'm hopeless at targeting anyone! I know I've been gaming for too long - well over three decades, but I struggle to make any kills.
Barada 4 years ago
ukdazza's avatar
ukdazza 4 years ago
Good luck to Xbox gamers... the PS3 patch fixed our dragonfly but not much else. Still regular freezes for no apparent reason resulting in having to restart the console. Can't be good for my PS3 to have to force reset it constantly?!
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
so many problems with these so called big titles these days just so they can rush out for crimbo or beat the others,i really wish they would hold off till its been fully tested and played through a few times till its correct,i have not brought it yet as im skint but hopefully by the time i do it be sorted.
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Shame to see such issues but it's good to see the issues being patched early on. Well, some of them.