PlayStation Plus games go live for Vita

The PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection for PS Vita is now live.

Although the store update is not due until later today, if you search the Vita store, you'll be able to download Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Chronovolt and Mutant Blobs for free (as long as you are a PS Plus subscriber of course).

The rest of the PlayStation Store update will be live later today, so remember to keep an eye out for our usual post.

Edited On 21 Nov, 2012

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Excellent. Hopefully I can add them to my download list from the standard store ready for my Vita later in the year!
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Really hope i have enough space for Uncharted >.<
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
The big question now is, do I keep hold of my copy of Uncharted to save memory card space or trade it in??
Skiba's avatar
Skiba 4 years ago
great news will be downloading them.
rjc's avatar
Really looking forward to trying Plus out on the Vita, when I get one. :)
rjc 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I thought, there must be some sort of snag with this, aside from being screwed over game wise. (I still want my Free Final Fantasy Tactics.) then realised what it is. The size of the games and the prices of the memory cards. Got a 4GB one with my Vita and somehow it's nearly full up. (only have LBP which was pre-loaded on and Wild Arms/Constructor.) and then saw the prices for the 16GB one (4 is pretty pointless since it'll be full even with the ones we got.) THAT is how they get you :(
adwan's avatar
Best thing you can do to avoid buyiing a new card is to download the games to your PS3 and then transfer them over as and when you want to play them. It's not ideal but it is one solution. All we can do in the mean time is suck it up and buy another card or hope that one day third party companies will be allowed to produce cheaper versions of the cards.
adwan 4 years ago
Kelly-Marie 4 years ago
will boost vita sales i reckon this will be good for on the go question how do sony know when your plus account is expired on a handheld