ShopTo.net

Wii U UK launch line-up finalised

The UK launch line-up for Nintendo's Wii U has been finalised. So the big question is, which of the following games are you picking up at launch?

Wii U Launch Line Up

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Transformers Prime
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013
ZombiU

See anything you like?

We'd imagine most people will opt for Super Mario Bros and ZombiU, while Nintendo is a free addition with some of the bundles.

Is there any title out with these three though that you fancy picking up? Let us know below.

Edited On 22 Nov, 2012

Comments
Wasn't Mass Effect 3 supposed to be released on this as well? or is it coming out at a later date?
Kizzy 2 years ago
Second game on the list is Mass Effect 3.
adwan 2 years ago
I swear it wasn't there before. Either that or i need to get my eyes re-checked >.<
Kizzy 2 years ago
Ha ha, perhaps there was a little bit of sneaky editing done to the story! :)
adwan 2 years ago
I would have mass effect, and get funky barn for my girlfriend.
Dru1034 2 years ago
Getting Zombiu with the console. And Mairo + Nintendoland seperate (saved up enough points with shopto that I'll basically get Nintendoland for about £5.) Asked for Mickey for Christmas. Will likely get Warriors Orochi and Tekken in the run up to christmas too. While I'm disappointed that Rayman and Pikmin were delayed is there any reason why Scribblenauts is too? USA got that for launch so not really any reason.
Robichoico 2 years ago
I like the fact that Batman: Arkham City can be played on the gamepad (and still looks quite sharp on the handheld). Haven't played either of them on Xbox/PS3 so this might make a worthy AAA title to get the Wii U played. I'm not especially concerned with Wii U specifics, rather than just having some quality titles on it. Being able to play certain titles off-screen (away from TV) is a nice bonus though.
Barada 2 years ago
Good line up of third party titles, as long as you don't own a PS3 or 360. Definitely Wii users will welcome this line up.
rjc 2 years ago
I see Skylanders Giants on the list but not in the ShopTo store.......come on ShopTo! I want to throw my money at you!
uzeless 2 years ago
Getting Zombiu bunndle, Tekken, mario, batman, blops 2 and assasins creed 3 and getting white basic for my son, gonna b so broke!
Gavin 2 years ago
Gavin 2 years ago
Gavin 2 years ago
Like the look of ZombiU, really not fussed about any of the others.
shiny miller 2 years ago
It's lacking a couple of titles that I was hoping would make launch, but still a pretty strong line up, whether you have a 360/PS3 or not.
Gloria 2 years ago
Even though I probably won't have it - disappointed to hear FIFA '13 isn't the entire package that the other consoles have. Gameplay is intact (for the most part) but one or two modes missing. At last they will eventually get Madden in all its glory back on Nintendo's platform. Didn't seem right for them to simplify it for the Wii - last one I got for it was the '09 version - no PS3 or Xbox console back then for me.
Barada 2 years ago
suprised that there isnt more exclusives considering this is nintendo. most seem rehashes of those already on the ps3 and xbox
Kelly-Marie 2 years ago
Has anyone who ordered from shopto had their order processed yet? Was told via email that it was going to be today but nothing yet. (although I paid for mine a week or so ago. Nothing for the games yet tho.)
Robichoico 2 years ago
Only ordered games for it from here, but I got an email last night saying they've still got consoles for launch, so you should be OK.
Gloria 2 years ago
They are starting to process the orders from fri 23rd, with the volume of orders they have i think it is safe to assume it will take a few days to process all orders, mine is ot done yet.
Gavin 2 years ago
Contacted shopto myself, they said starting processing from today in time for release. I really hope that they can get them shipped tomorrow or wednesday. Will be so disappointed if it doesn't turn up till 5pm on Friday like the XL did.
Robichoico 2 years ago
are they expecting a ps2 style rush
Kelly-Marie 2 years ago
Stocks are supposadly limited, also demmand for the premium consoles is much higher than for the basic. So you may have difficulty getting the premium but it will be easier to get the basic.
Gavin 2 years ago
what about NBA 2K13?
tim 2 years ago
Fair warning all, at least half the Wii U games on that list have been confirmed via tech analysis sites to be much worse than the 360/PS3 versions of them (Black Ops 2 in particular on Wii U is the "worst performing version of the game by far" on Wii U) in addition to costing a lot more than they would on the other consoles by this point. (eg. Darksiders 2, Batman and ME3 cost more than DOUBLE on Wii U now, just look at any retail site to confirm). Proceed with caution.
PrometheusFan 2 years ago