Halo 4 DLC leaked by German Dashboard

##@image@##

Halo 4 will receive three DLC packs between now and April 1st 2013, according to leaked dates that appeared on the German Xbox 360 dashboard.?

The information was spotted by Halo Council forum user xJumPeR_JumPzZ, before being picked up by MP1st.

Here's the leaked details:

Crimson Map Pack ? due December 10th
Majestic Map Pack ? due February 25th
Castle Map Pack ? due April 1st

The details appeared on the German dashboard, also revealing that you'll be able to pick up a Halo War games pass for 2000 MS points, giving you access to all three maps.

Edited On 26 Nov, 2012

Comments
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
I think that this was already known. I read this a few weeks ago on the web.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
For only 2000 points you can buy the extra maps that we removed from the game so we can sell them to you at a premium price.
Greigyboii's avatar
I don't understand why people have such a problem with this (or on-disc DLC, but thats another issue). They are a business, and want to make as much money from a game as they can! They don't _really_ care about their fans - which is perfectly ok with me :P If people don't want to buy the maps, then you really don't have to XD
Greigyboii 4 years ago
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I knew there was going to be three dlc packs, just not the names and dates.
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
I know we have the Spec Ops and what not, but I'd like to see more games include DLC that enhances on the single player campaign, rather then just online multiplayer most of the time.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
These maps need be out in total before April. The lack of maps currently is pathetic.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
How many maps are there on the disc?
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
10 or 11 across all game modes, and they're not available on all game modes. Infinityslayer only has 5 maps I believe
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
really spaced out which is a good thing and halo 4 online is awesome to be fair happy news :D
Didn't we already know this
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
i think its nicely spaced out too,dont want them to close together and it will keep me going for a while,just hope after those packs they will bring more out to keep the juices flowing.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Sometimes I think the designers actually think we're stupid? We play along but most of us know what they're doing with DLC 'extras' - we're just paying more for our full games - which may be fully released through DLC staggered-release schedules. Let the charade continue on..
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Sounds like a good time space between them. I love the MP maps in Halo 4 and I am really looking forward to more, included with the LTD Edition of the game I would add. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Dovey's avatar
Dovey 4 years ago
This looks to make a good addition to an already spectactular game. By keeping the 'halo hunger' going within fans they will the truely unlock and find out how the community reacts to dlc, future games and even past triumphs. By giving to the community 343 understand how to please us. Cheers lads!