Xbox LIVE CyberMonday deals revealed

Xbox LIVE Marketplace is getting a little Cyber Monday sales from today, cutting the prices of titles such as Expendables 2, Gotham City Impostors and Red Steel, by half.

Check out the details below:

Content ?(Standard Price | Discount Price)

Expendables 2 (1200 | 600)
The Expendables 2 Full Access and Upgrade (240 | 120)
Gotham City Impostors (1200 | 600)
Bloodforge (1200 | 600)
Real Steel (800 | 400)
Shadow Complex (1200 | 800)
Left 4 Dead 2 Cold Stream (560 | 280)

Are you interested in any of the titles above?

Edited On 26 Nov, 2012

Comments
dazzadavie's avatar
dazzadavie 4 years ago
I think Shadow Complex is a great price, such a great game when I tried it.
0000000000's avatar
could of knocked it down to 600 :D lol
0000000000 4 years ago
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Nothing grabs me and says, "Buy me, buy me!" Except for Bloodforge, I'm actually non-the-wiser to the quality of these titles, usually a bad, bad sign! ;)
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Shadow complex is my favourite xbl tittle buy far. Just a heads up barbra blood forge is not suposed to be that good. The demo was awful all two minutes of it.
Barada's avatar
Yeah, I know! I only said I was aware of its 'quality', which wasn't all that! ;) Btw: the name's 'Barada'. I'm a Star Wars fan - it's the name of one of the Skiff guards on Jabba's Sail Barge.
Barada 4 years ago
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
Shadow Complex is still a great game, but for the love of god people, please stay away from the Expendables 2 game! :/
Gotham City Imposters is great, and a bargain at that price, shame I've already got it.
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Not a lot there that would take my fancy. However, a lot will like what's on offer.
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Might go for Gotham City Imposters,I'll need to read up on afew as not to clued up on afew of them.
Gotham City Impostors & Shadow Complex are steals at that price
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
there seems nothing that interest me at all with these special offers,wish they would reduce some of these G.O.D titles tho.
wolverine66666's avatar
wolverine66666 4 years ago
bloodforge and batman are must buys for people looking for good arcade games. picked up more L4D2 dlc at a bargain price
Barada's avatar
Felt the Bloodforge demo showed how limited the overall experience might be - looked 'nice', though. ;)
Barada 4 years ago
wolverine66666's avatar
wolverine66666 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Gotham city imposters is a great game, easily worth 1200 points so at 600 it's a steal. Unfortunately i don't have left for dead anymore so not gunna get cold stream.
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Shadow Complex is a great game, but came out a long time ago. It should be permanently reduced to that price anyway. Quite uninspiring list otherwise, I imagine Microsoft are saving all the good deals for the Christmas/New Year period rather than being sensible and spreading them out a bit more.
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Nothing that exciting or decently reduced on there. Which is a shame. Many other places are offering far more compelling deals. Though I guess its lucky we get anything what with this being an American holiday.
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Xbox has died on me so this annoys me a bit. Looking through it the only game I'd consider that I haven't already got is Shadow Complex but not a big reduction. Not missing much thankfully. By the by, Gotham City Imposters is awesome fun to anyone who hasn't tried it.
Dovey's avatar
Dovey 4 years ago
You'd think microsoft would give better discounts to more globally recognised games considering its just been the Anniversary. However its dissapointing they keep going for obscure pieces of DLC which only 10% at most will play. Nothing there strikes me as a great deal, but however times are tough and lets be grateful. Cheers microsoft and shopto for letting us know :)
Barada's avatar
Why don't Microsoft do a 'Buy one, get one free' or something along those lines. Their on-demand service is a rip-off, generally. Only the arcade titles bear any value.
Barada 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
feeling the expendibles 2 :D
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Acouple of good deals there but as other's have said nothing spectacular here, it would be great if Microsoft could offer something really decent like a free game to download and not a crappy arcade one a selection of well known titles from the games on demand section after all we spend a fortune on new games and buying Xbox Live Gold so something decent to say thanks for our custom would be good...ach well we can all dream back to sleep for me :)
commissio's avatar
commissio 4 years ago
1 or two good ones there.
hXcPete's avatar
hXcPete 4 years ago
Didn't pick up any, if I wanted them I'd have had them before a sale anyway..