Latest ZombiU dev diary discusses multiplayer modes

Ubisoft has released the latest Dev Diary for ZombiU, showing developers Guillaume Brunier, Bogdan Bridinel and Taner Baubec discussing the mechanics of the multiplayer modes in ZombiU.

ZombiU launches alongside the Wii U later this week. You can purchase it as part of a special pack or you can pick it up separately from ShopTo here.

Edited On 27 Nov, 2012

Comments
The multiplayer on this looks great fun.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I was very disappointed to find there was no online multiplayer in this one. But I'm sure the local multiplayer is also great.
The Auracle's avatar
The Auracle 4 years ago
I had such a blast playing this at Eurogamer this year. Before getting my hands on it, I had a feeling this would be the breath of fresh air to the zombie apocalypse survival FPS type game and I feel they've completely nailed it. Also, kudos for placing more emphasis on local multiplayer rather than online multiplayer. It's about time someone did.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Still can't believe this or any other Wii U exclusive title has no online multiplayer of any kind.
Of course you can kevin, you make it no secret that you have a very low opinion of Nintendo.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Online Multiplayer only matter if you're a teen with too many friends on your list. Once you hit 40, you'll be lucky to find anyone online who matches your play-style or 'skill' level. ;)
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
good video that is,the more i see this wii u and zombie game the more i want one lol,i can fully understand where BARADA is coming from im 37 and i anit the gamer i used to be reflexes being one of them there is a forum for older gamers out there just search g4te on google they have gaming eveings and most are around 35+ .I am keen on getting this console but will wait till sometime next year to see how it goes.
Barada's avatar
Nice to know there are some of us willing to admit we're 'experienced' gamers, as it were. I even know a 54-year-old Call of Duty fan! I'm trying to play COD: Black Ops II multiplayer games - reactions aren't what they used to be. Occasionally, some people are unfortunate to get nailed by me, the unknown shame of getting killed by a veteran gamer - at least they'll never know! ;)
Barada 4 years ago