Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials DLC dated

The Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials DLC will be released on December 11 for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Bethesda has announced.

Dunwall City Trials will include 10 challenge maps which have been designed to test and track your combat, stealth and mobility skills. This will see you having to kill as many targets as possible, fight off waves of tallboys, guards, weepers and thugs or kill targets in a non-stop run of drop assassinations.

Dunwall City is the first DLC to become available for Dishonored, the second and third DLC will become available next year.

Edited On 27 Nov, 2012

Comments
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
this looks like it could a fun dlc, i wonder if it will be score based where you can challenge your friends to see who truly is the better assassin and what approach they take
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Excellent. Story based DLC is going to be really welcome. But I will happily take the excuse to put dishonoured back into the PS3. Hopefully there is a way to challenge friends
Pete992's avatar
Pete992 4 years ago
Very good news, one of only a few highlights of the the gaming year for me
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
This reminds me of some of the Bioshock trials DLC (which is a good thing in my opinion) as it sounds like it should be alot of fun, cant moan at the price either :)
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
this looks really good and like everyone says i hope it will be a comp where you can play against your friends as well,soon be time to get this back into the xbox then i did find the game a bit boring half way through but managed to finish it and i hope this new dlc will bring the game back to life for me,wonder what the price will be for it
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
excited for this 1 absolutely loved dishonored would prefer story based DLC but I think ive read that is coming
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
I think I am the only person in the world that does't 'get' dishonored. I am going to have to sit down with it again and have another try as I am obviously wrong.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
really really wanted more story not challenge maps..