Fuse box art revealed

EA and Insomniac have revealed the box art for the latter's upcoming multiplayer shooter, Fuse.

We're not too sure what to think of this one really. First of all the developer changed the art and style of the game previously known as Overstrike and now we have box art in which everyone's head is cut off.

Hopefully the final game is more exciting than the art which accompanies it.

Edited On 28 Nov, 2012

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
nice piece of box art to be honest cant see their faces which adds mystery and they all look bad ass in all honesty! think this is a rental thing for me though!
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
looks interesting but why cut the heads off the pic? will keep an eye on this one as it unfolds
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
GENERIC ACTION PEOPLE TO SHOOT GENERIC SOLDIERS! That's all I'm getting from this.
Barada's avatar
Yep! Guns on-screen, people! Guns on-screen! That's all the people want! Give'em HELL! ;)
Barada 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
Agreed. The game looked far more interesting back when it was "Overstrike", but the changes EA have forced on Insomniac have turned it into generic looking identikit shoot em up trash that is going to sell horribly. Tragic to see such a talented developer reduced to something like this.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
I really hope they've kept the humourous feel to the game like in the original Overstrike trailer, was looking forward to this but haven't heard alot about the game recently to be honest. Is it only for Xbox too now?
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
Just watched the Fuse trailer... This game use to have soul and sarcastic humor, the redesigns were a bad choice in my opinion and im worried that they may have changed the script too. Its new look just reminds me of Binary Domain.
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Looks to me like the tone of the game may have changed which is a shame. Its been quiet, I bet they have gone and made it all serious and realistic. How dull.
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Yep agree why cut the heads off but apart from that cool will keep an eye on this.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
I like it it adds the mystery around it. Don't know much about this game but the same could be said about Far Cry 3 and that's meant to be brilliant!