Forza Horizon 'December IGN Car Pack' dated

##@image@##

Forza Horizon is to get a new car pack in December which the developer says will bring "Phenomenal power and timeless design."

Known as the 'December IGN Car Pack,' the DLC releases on Xbox Live from December 4 at 400 MS Points, although if you have a season pass it's free.

Cars included: 011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Halo Edition, 2008 Aston Martin DBS, 2012 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, 2006 Ford GTX1, 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top, 1993 McLaren F1 and a 1971 AMC Javelin-AMX.

The Halo Edition Ford features a special livery design created by 343 Industries.

A new Rally DLC pack will also be released on December 18.

Edited On 28 Nov, 2012

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
my misses will be very happy with this!
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I might have to pick up the season pass for for this at some point. As i am loving this game.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
Slowly but surely, Forza's entire car range will be added to the game. You might just have them all before a new game is released.
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
I'm sure there was an IGN Forza 4 pack as well? But I'll be giving this one a miss, I love Forza Horizon, but the DLC doesn't appeal to me, just like it didn't with Forza 4.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I'm ok with racing games, usually i like to get them but i'm not good enough at them to warrant buying all of the DLC. The fact that they bring out one every month does put me off getting the game. People may say that i don't have to get them if i don't want to but the cars that they bring out are usually so much better than the standard ones on offer, which means that when i race online i just get more ruined.
Ha! I feel the same. Some racing games are great - so I don't want to miss out on them, but I really suck at the more hardcore ones... Have you tried the Dirt games? They have a good balance between realism and accessibility, and the DLC for Dirt 3 is fairly priced.
Adam 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Yeh i've still got Dirt 3, Absolutely love it. Its probably my favourite racer and one that i didn't mind getting all of the DLC for. Shame about the new Dirt game because i thought it was a massive let-down...
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Christopher 4 years ago
As much as I like this game, I'm really not willing to pay 400 MS points for a few cars, and the season pass isn't worth the money either. There's plenty cars for me to choose from in the game anyway!
dazzadavie's avatar
dazzadavie 4 years ago
Absolutely love Forza Horizon I just wish I picked it up on shopto's ebay store. New car packs is something of a special thing for Forza
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Love the demo of this might pick it up in the future when see it at a good price :)
You should do, this is an awesome game!!
tomas 4 years ago
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
Big fan of the Forza games only racing games I like and enjoy so will no doubt pick this up early next year.
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
tomas 4 years ago
Love this game, have always been a massive Forza fan and more than happy to splash out the cash for more cars. Im usually bored of most of the cars by the time the new DLC comes out so i welcome it monthly :D