Ubisoft want user feedback for next Assassin's Creed

Ubisoft has sent out a new survey in which it asks people of their general satisfaction of Assassin's Creed III, as well as asking about potential features in future Assassin's Creed games.

Questions in the survey include whether the reader would be willing to buy a new Assassin's Creed next year, whether you'd like to see a co-op mode within the game and strangely enough, how much would you rate Uncharted 3 out of 10.

You can see a snap from the survey over at The Gaming Liberty.

Would you like to see co-op in Assassin's Creed? Also, how often would you be willing to buy a new release in the series? Let us know below.

Edited On 29 Nov, 2012

dazzadavie's avatar
dazzadavie 4 years ago
Co-op would of been a better choice from the start. Yeah think it would be a good addition. I went off AC after 2 and I'm only interested in 3 because it is a true follow on and not a cash cow gap filler.
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
What I want to see is a truly open world Assassin's Creed. No locked areas. The player needs to decide what to do and when to do it. Co-op would be nice, but then there should be at least two main characters in the story.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
AC needs to be rested for a few years. AC3 was average because the series just felt so stale. And lol. Don't care for Co-Op and thought Uncharted 3 was pretty dire.
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
It is obvious what they'll do - they step a massive leap forward into the future. Then they won't have to concern themselves with historic accuracy (or even inaccuracy) anymore!
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
Co-op could be a good thing for the AC series, i think they should change the era again to something like Feudal Japan. As for Uncharted 3 i thoroughly enjoyed it 9/10.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Wow. Uncharted's influence was already pretty apparent in the AC games in recent years (The side quest in AC3 where you collected the map pieces from islands were set pieces ripped straight from Uncharted in fact), but to see Ubisoft openly soliciting thoughts on another company's series like this is pretty unbelievable.
TromaDogg's avatar
TromaDogg 4 years ago
Thought AC3 was awesome myself....just finished it yesterday and think it's the best in the series and one of my favourite games of the year. That being said, I don't want it to borrow elements from Uncharted even more than it already has...I thought Uncharted 3 was a let down in comparison to Uncharted 2...it was still a great game, but there was too much walking around and not actually doing anything for my liking, such as the section where Drake's wandering through the empty desert which really should've just been a skippable cut scene. Co-op would be a nice addition but one of the things I've always liked about the AC games is that they're primarily a single player experience, so as long as they don't comprimise the main game too much for a co-op mode then I'll go with it.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I thought that it was OK, much prefer the older assassins creed games with the huge beautiful buildings in Italy/Turkey rather than the stale 2 story houses and the odd church in this one. The combat i felt was brilliant though. I would consider buying one next year depending on what era they would hold it in.
Andrew 4 years ago
I agree with the Co-Op modes would be good.
Andrew 4 years ago
I agree with the Co-Op modes would be good.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
co-op all the way... battle arena something like that! :D
Dovey's avatar
Dovey 4 years ago
just done the survey. took some time but hppy they are doing. they need to understand what we want. a free roam or coop is a must have for me. like red dead redemption, free roam assassins would be the best thing ever added to Assassins creed, what u guys think?
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
No surprises that the next AC maybe and more than likely will arrive next year, but I'd love to see the next Assassins Creed game set in England during world war 2.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Another one! It's becoming an annual thing this haven't played it yet but we will see. Waiting for a price drop before buying it.
Adam 4 years ago
I also think Co-op would be great. Ubisoft make really good games and seem to be listening to gamers more and more. Maybe they should hold off releasing new Assassins Creed games so regularly? I think I'd consider buying a new AC game though, yes!