Quick Look: Far Cry 3 Insane Edition

Far Cry 3 arrives tomorrow, so what better time to take a quick look inside the Insane Edition.

We've took a few photos of it to show you what this unique collector's edition is all about, although we're sure you'll also be finding out soon enough.

Not pre-ordered the game yet and want to know if it's worth it? Then we'll have our review for your very soon. So keep an eye on the site.

If you want to order then the links are below.

Edited On 29 Nov, 2012

Comments
Andrew 4 years ago
This is superb love Mr T. I aint get no pain I aint get no pain I pity the fooooooool
-Shockle-'s avatar
"I ain't getting on no plane" is what Mr T says, lol
-Shockle- 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I swear you have done this to tease me as i went to buy it you were all out of insane edition copys lol. I had to settle for the lost expeditions version but i'm pretty sure ill cope :D
hXcPete's avatar
hXcPete 4 years ago
Lol what?? haha that's awesome!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
omg I want it!!!
-Shockle-'s avatar
-Shockle- 4 years ago
You were all out of insane editions, then when i saw this, i died a little inside. sniff sniff
Helen 4 years ago
Thank god ..I was lucky then I ordered mine Tuesday night and on Wednesday morning they was all out ...I can't wait for tomo!
LFC Bywater's avatar
I tried to get my insane edition last week and it says they were unavailable :( Just happy i got to order the Lost expeditions one cus they were sold out of them at one point too.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
viggy's avatar
Have they dispatched yours Helen? I ordered mine in JUNE but it isn't being dispatched until tomorrow due to an issue with the suppliers apparently :(
viggy 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
My Standard one was dispatched yesterday, dunno if the same applies to the Insane edition.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
viggy's avatar
Just an issue with the Insane Edition from what I can gather.Still, should have it for Saturday. lol at the packaging though. Had no idea it was some sort of canvas pouch thing.
viggy 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Happy to be getting mine tomorrow, but would have preferred to wait until saturday and have the Insane edition. Love everything about it. I don't usually get special editions but would have made an exception for this. The canvas thing is awesome...
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Best bonus item since the boxer shorts with 'Catherine'!
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
That looks brilliant lol.
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
You know what, the canvas style packaging is really quite cool. Not fussed about the bobble head though.
dazzadavie's avatar
dazzadavie 4 years ago
That in a great special edition. :P
neomorph's avatar
neomorph 4 years ago
Well the mail has arrived AND NO DAMNED INSANE EDITION! To say I am INSANE about it is an understatement. I ordered my copy "Signed For" so thought it would be assured of arriving on time... First time a game hasn't arrived on time (usually they arrive a day early).
neomorph's avatar
neomorph 4 years ago
neomorph's avatar
neomorph 4 years ago
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
You were so annoyed you had to post that three times!
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
Thanks for the images Shopto, it gives us a good insight to exactly what the Insane Edition entails. Now I just have to get my hands one one!
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
That is quite amazing. He looks like someone from the movie with Jennifer Aniston and Russell Brad in it held in Hawaii. Forgetting Sarah Marshall! Do wish I ordered this but wasn't sure if this game would be any good, reviews say otherwise and screenshots look great
Yeah I was surprised at how positive the reviews have been. Did you get around to checking out the videos of the FC3 map editor on YouTube? Looks really fun; if I manage to get it I think I'll end up spending hours setting up gladiator type battles. Bears vs pirates et al...
Adam 4 years ago
Adam 4 years ago
Haha looks amazing! I like the new ideas and the refreshing take on limited edition games, lots of over devs need to take note here. Good one Ubisoft that Vaas bobble head looks hilarious! These articles just make me long for Far Cry 3 even more - driving me insane. Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?