God of War: Ascension multiplayer beta sign ups begin

Sony is recruiting for the God of War: Ascension multiplayer beta.

To be in with a chance of being a selected participant you'll have to register on the God of War: Ascension beta sign-up page. You will need to be quick as you only have until 12.00pm on Friday 7th December to register your interest.

Those chosen will be notified via email when the God of War: Ascension Beta is ready to be accessed, and will be able to access the God of War: Ascension section of PSN Beta. Once logged in to PSN Beta, you can then retrieve your voucher code and get started.

Edited On 30 Nov, 2012

Comments
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
Just registered my interest in for the God of War Ascension beta, I dont think the multiplayer looks all that great to be fair, but I'm hoping to be proven wrong. Fingers crossed.
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Fingers crossed indeed. This could be yet another pointless mess of an MP experience. Just yet another sign of this generation going on far to long. These franchises need a breather so badly.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Oh my god! Go into overdrive can you register more than once? I do have the Ultimate Trilogy so I would hope I would be on the top of the list but this is Sony were talking about here
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
If ever a franchise didn't need a multiplayer aspect, it was this. The single-player only experience is being developed out of existence in all games. What used to be gaming paradise is now a dirty secret if you enjoy the isolation of oneself. ;)
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
I disagree Barada. As long as Single player isn't compromised as tat is the neat and gravy of God of War; then Multiplayer is fair enough. In fact I feel due to the type of game this is that it could work better than most others out there. Looking forward to creating my hero and building up a 100hit streak on someone's ass! Bring it on!
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Played this at EuroGamer. An absolute waste of development time in my opinion. This franchise didn't ever need MP and this is just another example of force feeding players an unwanted, tacked on, game mode. Hopefully, the SP will be good enough to make the game worth buying
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
What would you say is bad about the multiplayer? Is it not executed well? Is there a low maximum number of players on screen at any one time? I would always have though God of War would be great multiplayer wise with players aiming to gain kills smashing others using moves accrued over time before unlocking a go at the bad guy who for everyone else is covered by a force field. First to kill the giant wins the match or whoever delivers the fatal blow!