PSN down for maintenance tomorrow

The PlayStation Network will be down for maintenance tomorrow from 16.00pm.

Maintenance will last until 01.00 am on Tuesday morning, however providing you are signed in before the maintenance starts then you should be able to remain online.

As you'd expect during this time you won't be able to access the following services:

- PlayStation Store
- Account Management
- Account Registration
- sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Edited On 02 Dec, 2012

Comments
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
That's a long time Joe any idea what they are upto? I would quite like Sky player added to PSN. Also 5 player wouldn't be a bad thing so I can watch Dom Littlewood stitching up some cowboy builders lol
troublemaker's avatar
It's about standard for PSN downtime nowadays. At least they seem to have pulled the idea of fortnightly downtime for trivial fixes. Maybe they have started stacking their patches to do them all in one go. Thank god. Still, rolling updates with no downtime would be better, but I can't complain too much. I'll just get on and finish Hitman instead of doing a little aftermath
troublemaker 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Might get me on the Call of Duty campaign at long last! I wouldn't find tackling some more of Assassins Creed Revalations too
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Ah well! No big deal.
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
That's alotta down time seems to happen alot these days.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I can see alot of kids rushing home from school tomorrow to get it their PS3 turned on before 4pm then lol
GAZZAAAAAAAAA's avatar
GAZZAAAAAAAAA 4 years ago
Lol ,it's snowing where I am so maybe go out and build a snowman or two will help pass the time :)
Lucky :( really wish is was snowing here.
tomas 4 years ago
tomas 4 years ago
It seems like Playstation is doing maintenace often, beats having the network hacked tho, and also PS3 users have PS+ on the flip side so cannot complain.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Can't wait for the inevitable 'I CANT PLAY MY COD!' crying as usual. Was talking to someone in Game a few weeks back and they were saying that just about every time there's a PSN or a Live Maintenence they'll have a handful of people come in and try and return the game because the online isn't working.