Soul Sacrifice dated for Japan; Limited Edition Vita announced

Sony Japan has dated Soul Sacrifice for the PS Vita, as well as revealing that it'll release a Limited Edition console alongside the game.

According to Famitsu magazine, the red PS Vita will come along with a 4GB memory card, headphones, case, cleaning cloth and wrist strap. Gamers will be able to pick it up for the UK equivalent of around 228 GBP.

The game itself will launch on March 7. There is no word on the European release date, although it's doubtful we'll see the Limited Edition console over here.

Edited On 03 Dec, 2012

Comments
That does look pretty sweet, but I do wish Sony would sort out their stupid memory cards, if they aren't going to give away a decent sized one with the Vita then drop the price on them by a lot. Or, you know, make a new model of Vita that uses SD cards.
Robichoico's avatar
That's how Sony get their profit from the machine. By charging over the odds for the memory cards. I was so annoyed when I paid the amount I did for a 16GB card and found it was 14GB in the end.
Robichoico 4 years ago
It's the main factor that is stopping me from buying a Vita really. It's a cheap trick, I'd much rather they charge a bit more for the system and use a standardised storage system, like Nintendo do.
Robichoico's avatar
its not a great thing. It's a shame you can't download onto your PS3 and just transfer the games as and when onto your PSV
Robichoico 4 years ago
Ulquiorra_1's avatar
I see the VITA not having internal memory as a huge step back. We have come a long way from the PSP. Sony had the right idea with the PSP Go which supported the PS Store, and now that the VITA has PS +, I think it's silly to even own a 4GB memory card. You can't fit any game + Uncharted into that thing. Sony need to realise that the future is now. Internal memory simply has to be the way to go. I have 3 memory cards and my largest one is full. They must be crazy if they think I'll buy another 32GB memory card. It's in convenient and against the very principle of having every game on the VITA downloadable. 2013 suggestion, drop the price add internal memory. This isn't 2005. Every portable device has some sort of internal memory to serve its users. Get it together Sony. But other than that, that VITA looks great. If it comes out in the UK, I'm most certainly buying it. The game is still the best looking game I've seen on the VITA since Uncharted and Gravity Rush, if not better.
Ulquiorra_1 4 years ago
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
From what I've seen of Soul Sacrifice it looks awesome, but no where near as McAwesome as this limited edition Vita! I WANT!!!
Cous's avatar
Cous 4 years ago
I cant wait to finally get this game, seeing as monster hunter has parted from sony id like to see how this works out, day one buy either way for me. Im a sucker for limited editions too and that version looks stunning, though i doubt the uk will ever get it.
If this bundle comes to the UK I might think about getting a PS Vita but really? A 4Gb memory card, that is nothing now days. With any luck a 3rd party brings out a Micro SD dual slot adapter like the one I use for my PSP (32Gb for 22GBP)
Wey1's avatar
Wey1 4 years ago
quite nice. still prefer the normal black myself though.
Andrew 4 years ago