Skyrim: Dragonborn coming to PS3 and PC in 2013

Bethedsa has confirmed that it'll release Skyrim: Dragonborn for PC & PS3 in 2013.

The DLC arrives for Xbox 360 tomorrow, however those on other platforms will have a much longer wait.

"We're less than 24 hours away from unleashing Skyrim's next add-on Dragonborn on Xbox Live. It's one of our most ambitious add-ons ever and we're excited for everyone to play it." Says a note of the publishers blog.

"We're also happy to announce Dragonborn will be available on PS3 and PC early next year.

"And we're still not done. we look forward to sharing more Skyrim news next year."

While it's nice for PS3 gamers to know they are getting this expansion, they are still waiting for the last full expansion Dawnguard. There is still no word on when this will be released.

Edited On 03 Dec, 2012

Comments
Barada's avatar
Barada 4 years ago
At last, they've actually remembered they released it on PS3! What a convoluted mess it's been for platform. I haven't played it enough to miss the DLC which have never existed on PS3 (game is huge enough and feels endless!) - knowing they sit quite happily within the Xbox version is frustrating, though.
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
wait a second.... i thought the microsoft exclusivity ended when hearthfire came out. ps3 is understandable but there is no excuses to why this isn't out on pc tommorow. clearly something going on between microsoft and bethesda
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
And there was me thinking that Beth had forgotten that there was a PS3 release. I'm kind of holding my breath waiting for a GOTY for this, but being a majority PS3 player currently means I'llbe getting the lame duck edition. This kind of oversight by Bethesda brought me very close to boycotting their games. I would have missed out on Dishonoured (my game of the year so far) if I had. Come on Bethesda, pull yourselves together
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
It's just gonna be a screen with a middle finger on. And even that will only load when it wants to.
This is a awesome game i hope to my hands on it in 2013
Andrew 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Finally! I would even though I have it be up for a budget release buy. Well done for realising there was a PS3 version!
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
Even though I own Skyrim on the 360, I have a few friends that have it on the PS3 and they've unfairly missed out of the DLC so far. So I'm happy for them and the other PS3 owners that have missed out, about time Bethesda, just need Dawnguard now.
Pete992's avatar
Pete992 4 years ago
Gutted this isn't out on pc at the same time as xbox :(
Cathe's avatar
Cathe 4 years ago
I've got my microsoft points ready to get this tomorrow. I'm glad PS3 will be getting it eventually. All my Skyrim friends have the PS3 version and it's rubbish that they can't play the content I can when they bought the same game. So even though there's been no news on Dawnguard yet they will be able to enjoy Dragonborn!