Darksiders II 'Demon Lord Belial' DLC announced

Darksiders 2 will this week receive new DLC in the shape of the Demon Lord Belial.

This is the third major DLC for the game and will be free to Season Pass holders or 800 MS Points / 10 US Dollars (around 6.99 GBP) for everyone else.

The DLC, Death will revisit a post-apocalyptic Earth based on rumors that some humans may still be alive. There, he encounters a foe that Vigil calls "one of his most sinister opponents yet."

A release date for the content on Wii U has not yet been announced, although when it does arrive it'll be available via the eShop.

Edited On 04 Dec, 2012

Comments
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
I love Darksiders II. I will be getting this for sure.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Darksiders 2 was one of the better games this year. Unfortunately I've yet to finish it due to Wii U coming out (mine is on the PS3)
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I think i'm one of 6 people in the world that didn't love DSII. I loved the first, but 2 just felt really drawn out. I could get over the RPG elements of the game, but it was just so long with not enough going on. THis and Max Payne 3 are up as my biggest disappointments of the year.
Robichoico's avatar
I thought the first one was so much better myself too. But the 2nd is still a great game.
Robichoico 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
The quality is definitely there. But for me, the coolest thing about Darksiders was the story, and it took a back seat for massive portions of 2. I did feel likr I was sitting in a WOW simulator in parts. I will definitely go back and finish it, but there are so many other games around at the moment that interested me more
troublemaker 4 years ago
ZdravkoN's avatar
I think the idea with Darksiders 2 was to create a complete world experience instead of a linear game. I loved Darksiders: Wrath of War, but Darksiders 2 is bigger, and better. I like it a lot :) The game length is just a plus.
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
I've tried so much to like the original Darksiders game, but I could never warm to it. But Darksiders 2 does look really good, so I might try my look with this instead.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
@troublemaker Make that seven! i liked it but in comparison to the first it just felt like it was missing something then the DLC farce, i bought the season pass but feel a little ripped off tbh
troublemaker's avatar
Season passes were ruined, especially for THQ games, with the Saints Row: The Third Season pass! THat was an atrocious waste of money, never again! I have picked up the pass for ACIII, but i didn't do that until after I finished the game and competed in the first MP event! I don't much like the idea of pre-selling me DLC
troublemaker 4 years ago
ZdravkoN's avatar
"I don't much like the idea of pre-selling me DLC" exactly :)
ZdravkoN 4 years ago