Resident Evil 6 for 360 to get timed exclusive DLC on December 18

Capcom's announced that the initial wave of game add-on content for Resident Evil 6 will be available on December 18 exclusively first on the Xbox 360.

The new game modes consist of Predator, Survivors and Onslaught modes, each priced at 320 Microsoft Points and expand on the game's multiplayer elements.

Players can purchase all three modes together as a bundle pack at the value price of 720 Microsoft Points on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360.

Edited On 05 Dec, 2012

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Huh. Are these the ones that Microsoft have been promoting since before the launch? If the rumours are true then better off waiting till Resident Evil 6: Final Hope.
I believe they are.
Not really bothered about these anyway, not been back to RE6 since I finished the campaigns, I might fork out for some single player DLC, but not this.
Robichoico's avatar
from the rumours there's gonna be some Claire DLC. Or that may just be the exclusive stuff to the Wii U version? I dunno. I sometimes play Mercs with a friend on the PS3 version but that's about it. Unfortunately the game is worthless so not much incentive to upgrade it to Final Hope when it does come out too. (unless they do something amazing like the HD Resi 4 is included for Wii U's version.)
Robichoico 4 years ago
I'd definitely be up for the Claire DLC, but there's no way I'm buying the game again for it, I suppose I could just rent it if it comes to that.
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
I'm happy to see some of the modes extend from 4 players to 6, which the 4 player restriction has stopped the whole group of my friends enjoying the multiplayer together as we've always had 1 player to many in our party :)
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
This is like playing Call of Duty or Halo (map packs and multiplayer game modes). Resident Evil 6 needs some story DLCs (or expansions if they will), but multiplayer??
tomas 4 years ago
I would have much preferred some story DLC, but it isnt such a bad price for these multiplayer modes so i guess i will still get them. More story DLC tho please Capcom!!!!