ShopTo selling XCom: Enemy Unknown for 21.85 GBP

We should probably post bargains from the site a little more, after all it still relates to gaming and we are pretty sure you wouldn't want to miss out on a bargain. So how about this one for a bargain then? ShopTo is selling XCom: Enemy Unknown for just 21.85 GBP, yeah we can't believe it either.

XCom: Enemy Unknown is one of those titles which perhaps didn't set the sales charts on fire, but is a pretty stunning game all the same. Looking at Metacritic and our very own review will show you just what a great game this is, so make sure you grab this bargain while you can.

##@image@##

Edited On 05 Dec, 2012

Comments
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
dont think this would be my cup of tea to many creepy aliens but for the price it might be tempting crimbo box for my brother tho cheers for the heads up
NokkonWud's avatar
NokkonWud 4 years ago
Well this is frustrating, just purchased this a couple of hours ago on ShopTo for £24.85. Who does a price reduction right before the end of the day? :( http://prntscr.com/leftr
Robichoico's avatar
has it been dispatched? I'd cancel and see if you can re-order myself. Or at least ask and show them the times. Would be a lil unfair to pay full price considering how close it was to the discount
Robichoico 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
You know what, I jumpedstraight on that bad boy when the tweet for it appeared! Been waiting for a good price for XCom (And borderlands 2 at same price, thank you) Awesome! Then I posted it onto HotUKDeals! I've posted so many deals from Shopto to HUKD I should get commission! Haha!
I would I really would but I just got my Pikachu XL (Thanks Shopto) Maybe if its still this price next week
tomas 4 years ago
Got the demo downloading now to give it a go first, looks like a great game tho and it is certainly a great price.
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
I played the demo of this, wasn't my cup of tea if I'm honest, but it would make for a good xmas bargain for someone.
Pete992's avatar
Pete992 4 years ago
Picked my copy up at the weekend after being shown the demo and I must say it is a cracking game, one that makes you think about your moves instead of charging straight into battle. Good fun on researching vaious weapons from the aliens etc, If you have patience and like a challenge (on harder modes) then this is for you
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Shameless self-promotion there shopto! Anyway, this is a great game (only time in the last 5 years I've bought a game as soon as it was released rather than wait a few months) and it was well worth the money, absolute bargain at this price. It's not a straight forward remake of the old UFO game but it's still great fun (despite a few bugs), and I'd advise everyone to give it a go. I haven't even started multiplayer versus games yet but I imagine they will keep me entertained for a long time!
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
For those with a 360 there are reports of Morrissons selling this for £7. It's priced at £39,99 but scans at £7. Tekken Tag 2 too. In fact Morrissons have quite a few games at 98p apparently. I got myself Wario Ware DIY for 98p and people are reporting stuff like Assassin's Creed 2, Kinect Star Wars, FFXIII/XIII-2 for that price too. My local had plenty of Grease, Random crappy move games (the really crappy ones,) and Robbie Williams: Sing It there.