Ubisoft has released a PC patch for Far Cry 3, adding in some stability fixes and fixing the Map Editor crash which some people were experiencing.
Here's the patch notes:
- Multiplayer fixes for the patch- PVP
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Single Player fixes for the patch
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the View Leaderboard and Start Trial buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop.
- Fixed issue with leaderboards.
- Map Editor: Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.