One Piece: Pirate Warriors is Sony's fourth 12th Deal of Christmas

One Piece: Pirate Warriors is Sony's fourth 12 Deals of Christmas deal.

The title drops from 39.99 GBP/49.99 Euros down to 19.99 GBP/24.99 Euros. This deal is available for 48 hours. Previous deals include discounts on PS Plus, Battlefield 3 and Tokyo Jungle.

Check out more details over on the PS Blog.

Edited On 07 Dec, 2012

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Torn on this one. I'm a HUGE One Piece fan. And imported this when it came out in Japan (Huge Special Edition version) but as a One Piece fan it was very lacking and half-assed. Chopper was missing half of his forms, the campaign was too Luffy orientated, events were mixed up in order to become the same (Enies Lobby especially. Those who follow the series will remember Robin was in chains, Chopper gone Monster, Zoro fought Kaku and Usopp was Sogeking. Now all four are running around as their regular selves. No change whatsoever.) For me even at that price it's too expensive. Since I got the general game. And the 2nd one will be out by April in Japan. HOWEVER. For that price I do recommend it if you are a musou fan. Or been waiting for a half-decent anime game. Or if you just don't care enough about the One Piece story to let it hinder you. It does some unique spins in the campaign mode. With some QTEs. And it does the overall plot...okish.
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
My friend of mine is a big One Piece fan, so I'll be happy to see this on offer (even though he already owns the game).
I would get this but I prefer have a physical copy of the game
Robichoico's avatar
You got a Grainger Games nearby? I saw it for £24.99 there the other day new. No doubt it'll be down to this in a few weeks.
Robichoico 4 years ago
I'm surprised it isn't in bargain bins already.
Nope no Grainger Games near where I live. GLORA I think the reason it isn't in the ''Bargain bins'' is besides Dragon Ball, One Piece is the most popular Anime series in the UK (Hopefully we get the DVD release soon)
Robichoico's avatar
It's more of an obscure game Gloria. It's popular enough to sell well (Unlimited Cruise 1 and 2 were almost impossible to buy a month after release.) but not popular enough to sell too much. It was pretty much relegated to the 'online only' sections of some stores like Game (who wouldn't know a good game if it punched them in the face anyways.) And SaiyanNox. We only just got Dragonball Z which has been out in America for years on DVD now. Although the ones who brought us that said they'll bring us Funi's Dub of One Piece if the DBZ DVD sales are strong....unfortunately because of how long it's taken most of the die hard DBZ fans imported the lot of them :/
Robichoico 4 years ago