PlayStation Store now available online

Wait what? The PlayStation Store is now available via the internet.

We've checked it out and it's all there, be it games, movies or TV. This means you can buy games and then download them to your PS3 or Vita. In addition you can sign up to PS Plus, look through your purchase history, add credit and redeem codes, which is all pretty handy.

You can check out the new online PSN Store here. We've bookmarked it already.

Edited On 07 Dec, 2012

Comments
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 4 years ago
ABOUT FRICKIN TIME! This was the biggest issue I have with PSN (apart from the downtime!)
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Excellent. It's been a long time coming, but it seems to work really well. This can only mean good things. Maybe it means we get the full experience the back end of this, and into the next generation of console from Sony
square_nine's avatar
square_nine 4 years ago
I like it. Judging from the few minutes I'm in there it is obvious the new store is more suitable for desktop use (mouse clicks) and not on the PS3 itself with the controller - slow and repetitive.
ukdazza's avatar
ukdazza 4 years ago
Does this mean that they might now update the app to allow us to actually DO stuff from it?!?...
MGG's avatar
MGG 4 years ago
AWSM - This what I call SONY.....now, i don't need to open PS3 for everything.
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
I've been waiting for this for ages, the amount of time I've been out and about and I've been to impatient to redeem a code when I get home, just like you can on the Xbox 360 Marketplace
Bruticus's avatar
Or in my case, sat at work and realised something is out that I want to download as soon as I can or I'll forget!
Bruticus 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
You could always redeem codes online. The SEN website has had the redeem code feature for about 2 years. Now though, we can jump straight on and buy the games we want without booting up the PS3. RESULT!
troublemaker 4 years ago
Pete992's avatar
Pete992 4 years ago
Ideal, alot quicker to check for deals then the ps3 tbh. Step in the right direction
I thought they already had this for some reason. Talk about playing catch up with MS.
Wey1's avatar
Wey1 4 years ago
at last. great addition. yeah, gloria, sony are still behind on some things in regards to online. id love mandatory demos for psn games like xbl arcade games have.