Capcom announces Street Fighter x Mega Man - a free PC download

Capcom has announced Street Fighter x Mega Man, a free PC download due December 17, 2012.

The new 8-bit platformer features Mega Man alongside Street Fighter characters such as Ryu and Chun-Li as bosses.

Street Fighter x Mega Man will be made available to download from the Capcom Unity Mega Man page for free.

Edited On 10 Dec, 2012

Comments
Not like Capcom to give us a freebie, shame it's on PC though.
GLORA it's basically a ROM hack so you don't have to play it on a super powerful PC, you could just play it on a crappy Laptop so just plug a Xbox 360 pad in and you are good to go.
I know that, I just hate playing games sitting at a PC, just like I hate watching films/TV shows on a PC, much rather sit on the sofa in front of the telly.
0000000000's avatar
im the same.. reason i lost paitence in the WoW series and many other MMORPG games i gave up because i love my sofa over my PC chair and i love my controller over a keyboard and mouse! i even enjoy the C&C series more on console than PC and RTS games are always known as PC games
0000000000 4 years ago
Ash Buchanan's avatar
I solved that problem with a very long HDMI cable to the living room TV from the PC, add a wireless mouse, keyboard and Xbox controller and its perfect, never need to leave the sofa, especially with my new robot butler.
Ash Buchanan 4 years ago
I learned about this last night apparently it was a fan project made by a Seow Zong Hui. I'm downloading this as soon as it is out. I love me some Blue Bomber
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Not a big Street Fighter fan but I'm definitely going to give this a go! Surprised they can't port it to the PS3 as well (understand the 360 would be unlikely, MS don't really like free stuff).
Solidus 5nake's avatar
Solidus 5nake 4 years ago
I'll be downloading this for sure, though its been many years since I've played Mega Man, if I remember correctly, you will die...alot! lol