Cyber Sunday offering yet more fantastic deals

Cyber Sunday is back, offering yet more fantastic deals, how can your wallet resist?

This week's Cyber Sunday sees some simply outstanding discounts on some of the biggest games of the year, including Darksiders 2, Hitman Absolution, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Max Payne 3 and more.

PlayStation All-Stars was also in the deal, although that proved so popular that it's already sold out.

What games will be next to sell out? Who knows, but if you want to grab some of these fantastic deals then we suggest you click here, select the format of your choice and snap up these bargains.

Cyber Sunday Highlights (various formats - prices below based on PS3/Xbox 360 versions)

- Max Payne 3 + Free TShirt - 13.85 GBP
- Hitman Absolution - 19.85 GBP
- Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 19.85 GBP
- Darksiders 2 - 11.86
- Borderlands 2 - 21.85 GBP
- Sleeping Dogs - 14.85 GBP

The above are just some of the games you can get at a highly discounted price. Check out the Cyber Sunday page for a whole lot more.

Edited On 16 Dec, 2012

Comments
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Hoping some of these will hold out until Wednesday I want several of these but have to wait for wages. But some great offers! How good is Max Payne?
LFC Bywater's avatar
Max payne is a great single player game easily worth this price, the online is not so great but can be fun at times.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
I held off Max Payne for so long but for £14 AND the fact that you'll get a T-Shirt with too makes a good deal. I think I'll maybe give my brother the shirt since I doubt it'll fit me
Robichoico 4 years ago
Will be getting Darksiders 2 Max Payne 3 & Sleeping Dogs once I decide what console to get them for. (Ps3 or 360) Any help would be appreciated
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I'm really tempted for Darksiders 2. Heard mixed views but its worth a chance at £11.86
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Darksiders 2 is one of the better games this year. I picked it up on Amazon's deal of the day and barely put it down. Certainly would recommend it at this price
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
Darksiders 2 is maybe one of the best games for this year. Also during the weekend there was a sale on Xbox Live. I got the Season pass and the Death rides DLC packs. :)
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Has anyone actually had some of these dispatched? Usually I get everything sent out within 5 minutes but its been well over a day and still set as 'processing'