Sony discounts LBP Karting for 12 Deals of Christmas

Sony has revealed it's latest '12 Deal of Christmas,' this time focusing on LittleBigPlanet Karting.

If you are looking for a 'digital download' bargain then now may be the time to pounce, since Sony has discounted LittleBigPlanet Karting from 49.99 GBP to 19.99 GBP.

The deal expires at 11.59pm on December 18, so if you want it then you better be quick.

Edited On 17 Dec, 2012

Comments
It's good to see that they are discounting a recent release by a fair amount, but you can still get a physical copy cheaper, it's under £18 here at shopto.
Beazi's avatar
Cant find it on here Gloria???
Beazi 4 years ago
Strange, I found it listed on google shopping at £17.86, but when I click on the link it comes out a tenner more.
Datastatic's avatar
I can vouch for Gloria on this one, it was there but seems to have vanished.
Datastatic 4 years ago
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
When this deal started it looked good but now they are just reducing overpriced games to the price you can buy them in shop. saying that i think black swan might be one so i might have to pick that up.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Black swan is the film but you people know the one i mean where everything is white i have forgotten what it is called. :)
PrometheusFan's avatar
It's called Unfinished Swan, but I think we all knew what you meant :) It'll be the deal replacing LBP Kart.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Besides the discounted Plus subscriptions at the start, this 12 deals promo has been every bit as terrible as last year's. Still, at least the actual christmas sale on PSN has/will have some good deals this week. Under Defeat HD for less than a tenner is a must imo.
Datastatic's avatar
Have to disagree with this, last years was so much better with 12 free games for PS+ members, not just discounts on overpriced games. I am one of the few people that thinks PS+ has actually got worse this year as all it does is depress me about things I have already paid full price for.
Datastatic 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
The twelve free games they gave to PS+ members last year were games that were already offered previously being reoffered, so it wasn't actually that good. Also, you're crazy if you think Plus hasn't gotten better. This time last year it was a service that had like three games available at any given time (Usually downloadable titles only) and now it has about 15 at any given time. That's an insane increase in value for money.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Datastatic's avatar
Told you, I am in the minority here. As I have all the other games PS+ has offered over the last 3 months I have had Limbo & Big Sky. I am a vita owner as well so I was better off last year. If I have learned one thing this year its dont buy a game at full price. Ni No Kuni I will make an exception for you but thats ALL i am paying full wack for next year.
Datastatic 4 years ago
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Are people able to predict the other upcoming deals? Unfinished Swan is interested me, would like to know what else is coming up!
PrometheusFan's avatar
Last two after Unfinished Swan are Hitman Absolution and Farcry 3, which are already overpriced on the PS Store to start with, so the sale pricing will probably put them down top around £20-25 at best. Though at the present time, that would actually be a really good price for FarCry seeing as it has yet to come down in price at retail.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Datastatic's avatar
if you go to the 12 deals you can see what coming up cunningly disguised as exactly what its going to be only black and white.
Datastatic 4 years ago