First Black Ops 2 DLC revealed

Details of first DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 have been leaked onto the internet via a promotional image.

According to the image first published on charlierintel.com, the DLC contains four new multiplayer maps and one new zombies map.

The multiplayer maps are known as Hydro, Grind, Downhill and Mirage. The zombies map, Die Rise.

In addition to the above, a new weapon, the Peacekeeper SMG, will also be included in the DLC.

Apparently the DLC is due to be released on Tuesday 29th January as an Xbox LIVE 'timed' exclusive.

Edited On 02 Jan, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i finally gave in on my I WONT EVER PLAY COD AGAIN speeches.. i tried it round my brothers... so happy i didnt spend the money on it... really did not enjoy it and it really is same old same old with these games... even zombies i didnt enjoy which i used to love.. o well... R.I.P Cod for me... u gave me a good few years
MetalRikki's avatar
MetalRikki 4 years ago
Die Rise has been released twice already, in WAW and Resurection for BO1. Unless its updated this is a rip off. Stuff your season pass Actvision...
rhall2k's avatar
rhall2k 4 years ago
these guys below seem serious gamers and that is why they Are angry lol myself i actually love the new zombie maps in bo2 tranzit is such a great idea n has made it as tho zombie mode wont get borring at all , i do hope that there will be new maps that make tranzit bigger but meanwhile it is awesome stuff u serious angry gamers below go back to call of camp duty then , blackops series is far better lol
James 4 years ago
does timed exclusive mean it will becoming to the psn at a later date?
spencaroo's avatar
Sure does!
spencaroo 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
For some reason the reply comment thing isn't working for me and my comments are not being left. so @rhall2k, They are not mad because they are serious gamers, they are mad because they are sick of paying for the same rehashed crap over and over again, And Black ops is call of duty aswell.... And @james, yeh it does mean it will be coming to the PS3 at a later date, but microsoft signed a deal with COD/Activision to have the COD DLC released on Xbox first.