Comment to Win Competition: Win Anarchy Reigns

As you no doubt know by now, our comment to win competition gives you the chance to win a prize in exchange for posting comments using your ShopTo account.

We understand that sometimes it's easier just to leave a comment on Facebook or Twitter and continue the conversation over there. But we'd love it if you make use of our news site to comment, so this is why we love to give you all a little incentive - the chance to win a game.

Each week we are planning to look at all the comments we have received from you, our readers, and as a reward we'll be giving away a game to the two people who we feel have contributed the most, both in terms of comments and their contribution towards the discussions within our stories.

There are a few rules obviously. For instance, in order to qualify for the weekly prize you need to have left at least 10 comments across any of our stories within that week. These comments must also provide a certain level of contribution, i.e be on topic and be relevant to the story which you are commenting on.

This week's prizes consist of two copies of Anarchy Reigns. To confirm entry into this competition please state your choice of format below and then follow the guidelines above to have a chance of winning.

Please also feel free to share our competition by using the social network buttons above.

That's it really.

We are looking forward to your contribution within our comments section and we look forward to rewarding those who contribute the most towards discussion within the site.

**Important Note**

Given that the competition is now back after the christmas break, the winners of this week's competition will be chosen on Monday, January 14. Following this our weekly competition will then recommence as normal, starting on a Monday, with the winners being chosen on the following Monday.

Terms & Conditions

- The winners of this competition will be picked each week based on their contribution to the site.
- To enter you must post at least 10 comments each week across our news stories by contributing in a sensible way.
- Anyone posting spam will be immediately disqualified and will not be considered for the prize.
- To make things fair, if you win at any point within the month, then you'll not be considered again for a prize until the following month.
- There is no limit to the number of times you may comment on the website - We encourage you to join all the discussions and help build the community within our site.
- The winners will be announced on the first Monday of each week.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or have consent of a parent or legal guardian to enter this competition, and residing in the UK.
- The prize consists of two games each week - one per winner. There is no cash or prize alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- Games chosen are at the discretion of the ShopTo Staff.

Please ensure you state your format of choice in the comments field below to confirm entry and to make it easier for us to get your prize to you without delay.

Edited On 04 Jan, 2013

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
nice to see this comp back massive success in my eyes and i would love to add to my win of far cry 3.. (which was awesome btw) ill go for this 1 on 360 please :D thank you
0000000000's avatar
you will deffo see people back on hear... all ive seen stay true to the comments of the top of my head are me, gloria, lfc bywater, saiyanox and a few other regulars the rest stopped when you stopped this comp.. poor
0000000000 4 years ago
Robichoico's avatar
Well most people stopped due to no new news being put up. So makes sense
Robichoico 4 years ago
I think there was a week or so of news without the competition before the Christmas break, and it was pretty dead here all that week, just us die hards really :)
Beazi's avatar
I agree with you on this one KiKi. It seemed during Christmas that everyone disappeared, bar a few. The only time I havent been on is when a competition was on, but that was due to holiday and I'd rather be by the beach than a PC lol. But yes. Maybe an idea Joe would be a competition for a month? Just an idea but it would keep everyone on there toes.
Beazi 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
i honestly wasnt saying it to be horrible to anyone im just honestly saying you get to recognise people on hear hense why i only named a few and u see like 40 people on the competition bit.. i read everything they put on hear i love it, gaming is a massive part of my life im 24 with my own kids but so what! im even writing my own reviews now see where that can take me.. i just say fair play to the regulars! u make the site what it is i love chatting to u all
0000000000 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Yeah i always tend to hang about :) Since i started using this news section of the site i've stopped buying the Official Xbox magazine as i have no need for it anymore.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Yep, there's a good community built up here with some sound people, that's why I'm still here, not just the chance of the odd free game, I already had one anyway, so not bothered if I never get another. We even have our own resident troll here, who I'm now ignoring, maybe if we stop feeding him he'll go away.
LFC Bywater's avatar
Lol i noticed that he had put a few comments down that you hadn't replied to yet :P to be honest i'm surprised that there isn't more of them :P
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I thought it was for the best, he never contributes anything but negativity here, and replying to him just encourages further outpourings of bile, so best just to leave him to it and ignore him and maybe he'll go back to where he came from.

Fingers crossed anyway :)
0000000000's avatar
would this be the person i jumped in with when we was talking about tomb raider and he wouldnt shut up slating everything so i told him to shut up basically!
0000000000 4 years ago
I don't think so, this troll is more known for his hate of Nintendo.
Beazi's avatar
I know who you mean Gloria... Mr GTA is a PC game lol
Beazi 4 years ago
Hahahaha, I'd forgotten all about him, not him either, this place has more trolls than I thought :)

Anyway, things are buzzing nicely here today, nice to see everyone back, and on such fine form ;)
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Awesome to see this back. It's PS3 and 360 right? I'll go with PS3
I'm in, 360 for me please.

I'm buying it if I don't win anyway.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Xbox 360 please, and to add to this debate about people posting comments i post on here sometimes but i don't feel the need to post a comment on everything joe posts i most probally won't even make the ten posts i need to win this but i will give it a go.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
I've been on here minus a couple of weeks in mid November as I was on a holiday. But back to the competition. Good to see a return. I'd like to give this a go, an interesting game although one I should of payed more attention to. PS3 please Joe :)
Good luck to everyone entering. I have both the PS3 & 360 versions pre-ordered so I wont be entering
0000000000's avatar
nice to see u back on saiyan :D
0000000000 4 years ago
Thanks. I was here during the holidays but I didn't feel the need to comment on anything
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Glad that this comp is back :) Will be giving this one a miss though, haven't seen to much about this game and i would rather be in with a chance of winning the new DMC if it's chosen for a competition. Good luck though guys and girls.
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
welcome bk everyone,im posting on here most weeks only to stuff i know tho ;) so i have a go with this one not heard much about it but if i win i let you all know so the usual xbox 360 version for me
Pete992's avatar
Pete992 4 years ago
Would like to have this however im still trying to get through xcom and dishonored at the moment, just not the time to play them all, however after seeing the link from saiyannox i really want to play it! :)
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
This game seems intriguing so why not im in. Ps3 version please, good luck to all who enter.
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
Haven't been around for a while, but I'm in! 360. going to buy this either way.
Rachael 4 years ago
Hi guys, sorry i have not been about much was away for christmas!!! Glad to see that most people are back again too :). If i happen to win i will have it for Xbox 360 pretty please!
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
PS3 version if I win please.
CLARK 4 years ago
Would be nice to win it for my little(mean tiny) ps3 collection cheers
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
If i win i would love it on xbox360 please thanks again shopto for your amazing sevice best on the web
knockton's avatar