Demon's Souls to release on PSN this month

Namco's announced that Demon's Souls, the universally acclaimed action RPG title from SCEI and FromSoftware, will be available for PS3 owners via the PlayStation Store on January 23rd 2013 for Europe.

As you expect, the online connectivity which offered an enhanced single player and multiplayer experience will remain.

No price has yet been mentioned.

Edited On 04 Jan, 2013

Comments
loved this game, brings back the type of game that when (and not if) you die you need to learn how you messed up and change your tactics. Not for the faint hearted our people with a short temper unless you have loads of controllers :) Price i reckon will be about £20 with a discount for playstation plus members
Pete992 1 year ago
I've completed Dark Souls and was meaning to get back around to Demon's Souls at some point before Dark Souls 2 releases so this is good news. However knowing Sony the price on Psn will probably be higher than just picking up a hard copy which i imagine would be pretty cheap now. On the plus side this may boost the multiplayer servers for a while once again.
Baiken_ 1 year ago
If it boosts the EU servers any I will go right back to it in a heartbeat since the PVP scene is pretty much dead
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
I'm still yet to play Dark souls but have heard so many good things about it, unsure if i have the temper for it though lol. will try it soon.
LFC Bywater 1 year ago
Great news, played through this last year, I hope they reopen the dark/light paths
Ash Buchanan 1 year ago
Its going to be $20 in the US so we will see how that works out for us. You can pick this up for £12 new and about £7 second hand if you shop around.
Datastatic 1 year ago
If I get it I will buy it here... Physical copies all the way
Beazi 1 year ago
I agree, Physical copies are so much better than digital ones.
Rachael 1 year ago
Will try to add this to my platinum list. Dont know if i have enough controllers for it though...
Aminu 1 year ago
How good is Demon Souls and Dark Souls. I have been tempted to get them but never have due to the rumours of them being insanely difficult.
Beazi 1 year ago
I tried searching for this on Shopto and couldn't find it at first - they've listed it as Demon Souls instead of Demon's Souls in case anyone else wants to buy a hard copy.
shiny miller 1 year ago