Nintendo to reveal pokemon flavoured news tomorrow

Nintendo has announced that the next episode of its Nintendo Direct webcast will reveal some new Pokemon news.

It's not clear what this news will entail, perhaps a new game or some DLC for the current titles? Either way we'll bring you any announcement as soon as we know the answer.

Don't forget you can also catch the broadcast for yourself on Nintendo's UK website.

Edited On 07 Jan, 2013

Comments
I cannot wait for this. :)
0000000000's avatar
my wife brought me a GBA SP for xmas with pokemon fire red.. i love it brings back the memories what a game it was :D i hope this is a new game to be honest because i love pokemon even at my age it will never get old
0000000000 4 years ago
You are never too old to like Pokémon. People that say Pokémon is for kids are just missing out on a great game.
0000000000's avatar
24 and i still love pikachu lol
0000000000 4 years ago
Pikachu (Hense my Pikachu 3DSXL) & Zangoose for me
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
It's been about 2 and a half years now? Either its the next series of games, a ruby/sapphire remake people have been harping about or....announcement of a new Mystery Dungeon or something.
0000000000's avatar
there are so many things it could be.. im hoping for a re launch of pokemon yellow.. by far best 1!
0000000000 4 years ago
A new Mystery Dungeon is already out in Japan & the US release date is March 24 (Europe does not have one yet). I would say the announcement will probably be remakes of 3rd Gen but it could be Gen 6 since its usually a 3/4 year gap between Gens. 1=1996 2=1999 3=2002 4=2006 5=2010
Robichoico's avatar
Yeah it's for Japan too, so it'll be something bigish I reckon. If they start showing now for a Gen 6 release in October it would make sense since it would be 3 years between a gen. Or maybe it'll be Pokemon Wii U *shock shock* like a Stadium type game lol
Robichoico 4 years ago
Oh I hope for a Pokemon Wii U game but not like Stadium or Battle Revolution but along the lines of Colosseum or XD Gales of Darkness
LFC Bywater's avatar
Stayed clear of the mystery dungeon ones. The only ones i like is those that follow the same style of the original ones. I did enjoy pokemon stadium on the N64 though.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Is it sad that i am a 22 year old man who still enjoys cracking out his Gameboy colour and playing pokemon yellow?? lol, i don't care anyway brings back plenty of memories.
0000000000's avatar
im 24 and had a GBA for xmas of the wife with pokemon red :D best xmas ever!
0000000000 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Definately not lol! I love retro although I skipped all the Pokemon stage with my unhealthy Resident Evil obsession. I use to work in a computer shop years ago (think the Bracknell ones still going I wonder if anyone from ShopTo can confirm this as I worked in Tilehurst) called Virtual Games and we sold the cards by the bucketload. That was a great shop remember begging them to sell me Resident Evil 3 Nemesis early!
Rachael 4 years ago
I#m still fully in love with pokemon. I prefer the original games with the original pokemon but really did love the new black and white ones on the DS. Hopefully this will be a new announcement for the next one, I guess we will find out tomorrow.
8 Hours to go. I guess I better go to sleep eh
Not a big Pokemon fan, but I enjoyed Ruby and Colosseum and it's been years since I played them so might give this a go, whatever it turns out to be, especially if it's going to be on the Wii U.
Warioman3000's avatar