Dead Space 3 gets 'better with kinect' trailer

EA has released a new Dead Space 3 trailer focusing on the Xbox 360 version's Kinect features.

Dead Space 3 has a release date of February 5, 2013 in North America and February 8, 2013 in Europe. Make sure you pre-order your copy from ShopTo here.

Check out the Kinect trailer below and let us know if you think that Dead Space 3 will be better with Kinect.

Edited On 07 Jan, 2013

Comments
Or..Or..Or get this, You can just press the button. Genius I know
0000000000's avatar
i totally agree with u they did something like this on mass effect 3 and it hardly ever registered... buttons for the win.. keep it old school on games like this
0000000000 4 years ago
Carl-G's avatar
Carl-G 4 years ago
'better with kinect' lol Yes of course it is MS :D
The better with Kinect label always makes me laugh :)
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Would prefer offscreen inventory system using the Wii U gamepad or the PSVita (free extra) than this crap. It'll just make the inventory more awkward than help.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Please kinect just go away, or stay away from the core games atleast.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
I'm a PS3 gamer but sorry on this one I have to disagree. Despite playing it alone which I will do first to get the real feeling of DS3, I do wish I could play this way. Thankfully for any wannabe partners out there I have no mic and this is one game I am incredibly good at which would mean plenty of blue language if your not and I constantly have to save your ass lol
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Pete992's avatar
Pete992 4 years ago
Speechless, is this an early april fools or something?
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Nope it's going in only on Xbox 360. I do wanna try it!
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
haha! this "better with kinect" crap always makes me laugh.
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
Are they serious? Kinect has been a huge disappointment, if i do pick this title up it will be for ps3.