Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 dated for next month; Wii U gets download only version

Temco Koei today announced a February 8 release date for ?Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2.

The title will be available at retails, although a download only Wii U version will be available a day earlier, on February 7.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 follows the storyline of the entire manga, offering players a varierty of modes and features such as Legend mode; 20 playable characters; Dynamic new moves; Dream Mode and Online Co-Op and Versus play.

Edited On 11 Jan, 2013

Comments
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
i will get this on the wii u love the first one
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
If it's the exact same price as the PS3/360 versions on Wii U then that's fine. Although I'm kinda put off since I like my Musou games to have the boxes. Hopefully if they're gonna do this then they can bother to put DW8 and KM2 on Wii U as download too.
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
I've never played the 1st one but it looks just like Dynasty Warriors with fists haha, looks quite fun though. Im still waiting for DW7:Empires and DW8.
Sounds like any Wii U owners who want this are getting screwed over, whilst I'm sure it'll be the same price as the RRP of the other versions the problem is no-one pays RRP any more, so it'll leave Wii U owners paying an extra tenner or more for it. I's be really annoyed if this actually interested me.
Robichoico's avatar
I don't mind paying a little bit extra for the Wii U version if it has off console support. But I aint paying £49.99 for it. Not when most places will likely do the other versions for £29.99. Maybe if they hinted that they would put Pirate Warriors 2 and Dynasty Warriors 8 for the Wii U down the line if this sold enough.
Robichoico 4 years ago