Aliens Colonial Marines TV Spot arrives

SEGA America has released a new TV Ad for Aliens Colonial Marines. It looks pretty good.

The video builds the tension with a movie style voice over and a mixture of gameplay and cutscenes. We're pretty excited about this one, especially the Wii U version which uses the Gamepad as a motion tracker.

Let's just hope the game lives up to our expectations.

Aliens Colonial Marines arrives next month, you can pre-order your copy here.

Edited On 15 Jan, 2013

Comments
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
Damn it! now i need a Wii U. Motion-sensor on the gamepad!? just had a mini nerdgasm. Can't wait for this game.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Is there going to be a demo for this? I have high hopes for this but if they're going to be shattered I'd rather they were shattered by a demo than a full purchase.
LFC Bywater's avatar
I haven't read or seen anything about there being a demo available. I think it might be worth just getting though, graphics look great and other in other Gearbox games the gameplay is spot on. I'm going to chance it anyway.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Not sure why having the motion sensor readout on the gamepad is such a big deal. It just strikes me as inefficient to have something like that on a seperate screen rather than as part of the HUD, so you won't constantly be distracted by having to look at different screens.
no47's avatar
It goes sound like a gimmick, but i'm pretty excited by the idea none the less lol. Besides at least it gives me an excuse to use my Wii U which i haven't played on for over a month.
no47 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Can't wait for this game, Everything looks great so far and i'm sure it's not going to be a let down like the other ones. Roll on Feb 12th
T0N10's avatar
T0N10 4 years ago
Really really want this to be good! Something is eating away at me suggesting I'm going to be let down. Day one purchase for me as a massive Alien fan but I'm worried I'll be let down!
LFC Bywater's avatar
It might be because of the previous games? :p I wouldn't be worried. Gearbox worked on the Borderlands games which were great, the only thing i'm worried about is the fact they also worked on the most recent Duke Nukem game, yeh it was fun, but it wasn't a top notch game.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
the more i see of this the more i want it.. but i know ill just poo my pants playing it.. might be an excuse to man up!
So excited for this, it looks the business and I have trust in Gearbox to make this something really special. Already got the Wii U version pre-ordered, having the motion tracker on the pad is going to be awesome :)
Rachael 4 years ago
Really hoping for a demo for this, not because i am worried for it, by i want to get my hands on it as soon as possible :D next month cannot come quickly enough. Have purposely stayed away from the majority of videos for this as i want to be as amazed as i can possibly be when i first play it.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
really really want the Power Loader!! can i justify the expenditure?