Injustice: Gods Among Us release date revealed

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today confirmed Injustice: Gods Among Us will be released in Europe on Friday April 19, for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and the Wii U.

Accompanying the news is an image of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition, which will be sold separately for 74.99 GBP at retailers throughout Europe for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

You can pre-order your copy of Injustice: Gods Among us here.

Edited On 15 Jan, 2013

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I thought it was going to be coming out in March :( O well, its only an extra month. That collectors edition does look a bit tempting but it would only really be for the steelbook.
LFC Bywater's avatar
O and probably the DLC skins aswell.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
im loving the look of everything you get with that... the only thing im not sure about is the actual game itself lol.. i need to keep my eye on it before i decide
0000000000 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
I've had a look at some videos and it does look pretty good, I'm still just wanting a fighting game that feels like Mortal Kombat. I just want a new Mortal Kombat really but this will do :)
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
no47's avatar
I'll be buying this edition for the statue alone lol, it looks amazing. I'm hoping the game will be just as good though, and i'm wondering if the Wii U version will come with extra features for the gamepad.
no47 4 years ago
It would be interesting to see what ideas they could come up with to use the gamepad. I dont think it would be anything major as in fighting games you kinda have to be looking at the screen 100% of the time.
Rachael 4 years ago
Think I'd be more interested in the comic than the game.
I will wait till the reviews since i'm not a fan of DC in the first place
xenospider's avatar
xenospider 4 years ago
will shopto be stocking in the collectors edition of the game?
xenospider's avatar
xenospider 4 years ago
will shopto be stocking in the collectors edition of the game?
xenospider's avatar
xenospider 4 years ago
will shopto be stocking in the collectors edition of the game?
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
I too would like to know this
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Pretty please get this edition. i really want it and wouldnt want to buy it anywhere else but here.
Rachael 4 years ago
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Hmm, I actually think Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (under-rated game) was better visually than this. And there seem to be far too many gimmicks here. In terms of the pricing - £75? Doesn't seem to be a lot in that limited edition to justify the price.
LFC Bywater's avatar
Are you serious, Maybe it's the quality of the video you have been watching because the graphics look just fine to me.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
shiny miller's avatar
There's nothing wrong with the graphics, I just think it looked better on MK vs DC which was brighter/more colourful than this which seems to have gone for a realistic/muted style (the Flash on this seemed a bit boring) Faces also looked better and the fighters experienced battle damage as the fights went on. I also think the actual hits on MK vs DC seemed more solid and had a greater sense of impact (although I always felt bad about inflicting fatalities on the heroes). I imagine this new one will be better received by expert fighters (apart from the gimmicky interactive arenas) as it seems quicker and seems to have a greater emphasis on combos and juggling.
shiny miller 4 years ago
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
Looks awesome but I suck really hard at 2d fighters they just attract too hardcore a crowd, for my liking, maybe I'll get it if a few friends pick it up but I'm not waiting with bated breath.
Im not great at them, but still find way's to enjoy them. Getting friends to get it is the best idea, just make sure they suck aswell :p
Rachael 4 years ago
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
i bought the first comic yesterday, its not bad so far problem is if i keep buying them then get the collectors ed i will have two lots of comics i do like the fact they are doing a comic series to show you the story leading to the game
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
mind you i will agree with @iMr Ziggles they're great fun but online i get hammered. especially as this looks very combo based similar to MK which i also found very difficult
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
Love the comic and the statue. But it's not for the Wii U version so not much interest. Oh. It's a fighting game too? Even less interest than before. Still not bothered much with Tekken lol
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Love the statue but don't have any interst in this game, im not a lover 2d fighters.
Brett 4 years ago
great collectors edition but no interest in the game itl have to be a bargain buy when friends are bored with mortal kombat ;)
Steven 4 years ago
So are Shopto going to stock the collectors edition or not?