Overkill - New Army of Two: Devil's Cartel trailer released

EA Games have released an explosive new trailer for the third title in the Army of Two series, Devil's Cartel, releasing March 28th 2013.?

"There's nowhere to hide from the explosive destruction of Overkill in Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel. Walls will crumble, buildings will fall, and your enemies won't be able to escape in one piece."

"Developed by Visceral Games, the award-winning creators of Dead Space, Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel delivers an immersive and unique 3rd-person co-op action-shooter that's built on the new Frostbite 2 engine for maximum destruction."

Army of Two: Devil's Cartel is available on March 28th on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can preorder your copy today from ShopTo.

Edited On 16 Jan, 2013

Comments
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
I was a little sceptical about this. Visceral games doing the dev work and the notoriously hard to manage FB2 engine aside, it just seems like a final desperate grab for cash before EA decide whether or not to kill a franchise who's second outing was one of the more disappointing sequels released, IMHO. I'll give it a go though. The first is still a great game
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
The first game was brilliant, the second one was embarrassing. Would be willing to give this one a try though. That video looks pretty good aswell.
no47's avatar
Yeah i agree. Hopefully a demo will be released for it, so i can try before i buy.
no47 4 years ago
Having a demo would be perfect. If i remember correctly the last one did so hopefully this one will. I think its needed!
Rachael 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
i think its a rental for me tbh i loved number 1.. number 2 not the best but was ok not as good as 1.. so i cant see this being amazing... im hoping to be wrong i like the idea and the series... but its not the original 2 people so that also puts me of
0000000000 4 years ago
Brett 4 years ago
loved the first game the second not so much lets hope this improves on what made the first so much fun !
Doesn't actually look too bad, but I'm not holding my breath after the last one, it was right up there with Kane & Lynch 2 as worst sequels ever.
LFC Bywater's avatar
Lol agreed, there is a reason it's at morrisons for like £6.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Really? I think its 9GBP at my local Morrisons. What a rip off. The funny thing is that exact same copy has been on display for 2 years lol
LFC Bywater's avatar
Maybe the morrisons by me is just fed up of it taking up shelf room so are desperately trying to shift it on :P there is the usual copy of Brink for £4 aswell lol
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Oh I just saw a copy of Brink too a few hours ago. Not a bad game if you get a few friends
I think brink was good, the only problem being that the servers were terrible and also i didnt like that fact they added bots in the online rather than filling up full lobbys.
Rachael 4 years ago
0000000000's avatar
kane and lynch 2 was shocking.. movie being made according to rumours?
0000000000 4 years ago
I really do wonder why they looked at Kane & Lynch and thought ''You know what this could make a good movie(Derp)'' everybody will be bored out of there mind in 15min flat
Never played a Army of Two game & it looks like I never will due to the servers being shut for the first game.
LFC Bywater's avatar
I think you can play it with Couch co-op, If you can deffinatly worth a try as the first one was a good fun game.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Maybe but I really don't like Split Screen unless there is no option. Does anyone know if the system link still works since I could just buy two copies then make my mate play it with me (Forcefully) :)
LFC Bywater's avatar
Did a lil bit of research for you, and it seems there is no local play and no system link :(
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Well that really sucks :(
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
I missed out on the 1st game and played the 2nd one sounds like i made a bad choice, the ending in the 2nd one was terrible. On the plus side i made my guy an Okami mask online lol
drkmn302's avatar
drkmn302 4 years ago
Who actually purchased the other 2, these have to be in the top 5 worst games on the consoles to date... each to their own in these cases i wouldn't get on pre-order
drkmn302's avatar
drkmn302 4 years ago
drkmn302's avatar
drkmn302 4 years ago
drkmn302's avatar
drkmn302 4 years ago
James26's avatar
James26 4 years ago
I rented the last two upon recommendation of friends not to buy them. Weren't that impressed. This one is intriguing me though. As other comments have mentioned, a demo is a must for this and could make or break whether or not this is a purchase. I do love a co-op game as I only have a couple of friends on XBL that i'm actually happy to sit down and play with for a good few hours.