Aliens Colonial Marines goes gold

##@image@##

Gearbox has announced that Aliens: Colonial Marines has gone gold for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

This is great news as it means no delays, although the developer has failed to mention the Wii U version, so we are presuming that it will not make the February launch date and will instead arrive later down the line.

You can pre-order your copy below. If you are a PC gamer, here are the specs.

Minimum Specs:

Operating System: Windows XP SP3
Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
RAM: 2GB RAM (XP),2GB RAM (Vista)
HD: 20GB free hard disk space
Optical Drive: DVD
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce 8500/ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256 minimum)

Recommended Specs:

Operating System: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7
Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Quad CoreProcessor
RAM: 2GB RAM. HD
20GB free hard disk space
Optical Drive: DVD
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX560/ATI Radeon HD 5850 (512 minimum)

Edited On 17 Jan, 2013

Comments
Hopefully the Wii U version won't be much longer, I can wait a bit to get the best version.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I'm guessing there will be no demo now so soon to release? I'll be keeping an eye on reviews. I want to make sure the weapon sounds are right, the atmosphere is there, and MP is worth a damn.
Weapon sounds and atmosphere will be spot on, there's some serious love for the film over at Gearbox going by the developer diarys. Multiplayer I'm not too bothered about as long as there is an Aliens vs Marines mode.
Beazi's avatar
Main thing for me would be single player. For Multiplater I have Call of Duty Black Ops 2, which nothing has really touched yet. If it has a good campaign I'm likely to snap it up
Beazi 4 years ago
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
god damn i want this game, but i need friend who will play it too
drkmn302's avatar
drkmn302 4 years ago
i can see how this game has gone gold, graphically its not the best and content from what we've heard is lacking and multiplayer looks boring.. but people will buy for the case its an Alien game!!
You must be looking at a different game, it looks fantastic to me, and Aliens isn't a name that is going to sell loads either.
ZdravkoN's avatar
The game looks great. But Aliens vs Predators also looked great. And played great. But it was plagued with bugs. And the story wasn't that interesting (don't get me wrong, I have played games with worse story). I will wait for a few reviews to check if the game deserves to be bought.
ZdravkoN 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
I just hope this game is as good as playing the original on the PSone all those years ago. That game was fantastic!
Beazi's avatar