Gears of War: Judgement video focuses on campaign

Microsoft has released a new video for Gears of War: Judgement, showing off the campaign mode.

You can watch the video for yourself below.

Gears of War Judgment arrives on Xbox 360 March 19. Pre-order your copy from ShopTo by clicking this link.

Edited On 22 Jan, 2013

Comments
MrHighway's avatar
MrHighway 4 years ago
Not looking too bad, more of the same really but I always enjoy more Gears lore :) also you missed the part about them including a free copy of Gears 1 with new copies.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Not sure what to make of this game loved the Gears Trilogy but seems everyone has left Epic so not sure how this is going to turn out.
Not bothered about this, getting really bored of the series, haven't even finished the last one.
yoda soldier's avatar
Same as me i have started the third but finished.
yoda soldier 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
3 was my favourite, and in my opinion they have continued to get better. I think this is the last one they can get away with before it starts to get stale to me, so hopefully if they were to do a new one the would drastically mix it up a bit.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
Well done you lasted a title longer than me.
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
I loved the first 3, and this does look good, but I think I'm just too burnt out after the seriously's
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 4 years ago
I will get this game at some point , I like gears but this is what i think is the problem with this gen going on to long, Gears was great from the start and so epic never really had to improve it just little tweaks here and there, so every game is now pretty much the same. Saying that im not slaging it off gears is one of best third person shooter's around.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
found Gears 3 to do the same to me as what Mass Effect did to my interest they just didnt go out with a bang and now i am completely disinterested
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
i havent been able to comment for 14 hours :( having withdrawels but its fixed :D im a massive fan of GoW but i might wait for it to drop in price i cant decide to wait for this or bioshock! thoughts anyone?
yoda soldier's avatar
Im going for bioshock
yoda soldier 4 years ago
Garrick 4 years ago
I'm more interested in the multiplayer side of GoW, to be honest. The campaigns don't really do it for me.
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
I'm not quite sure about this game after seeing a few vids it just feels he same with new skins,I prob wait for a price drop to be honest.
fusearts's avatar
fusearts 4 years ago
Gears of War used to be the ultimate 360 game, but this is the fourth in the series and it's getting really stale. It's too sluggish now, especially when we are all used to fast paced games. I do still love the series as a whole and no doubt I will buy it ... but it's getting old sadly!