Quantic Dream domain points to new PS4 game

Quantic Dream, developers of Heavy Rain and the upcoming Beyond: Two Souls for PS3, have registered the domain name SingularityPS4.com.

The listing was spotted by Kotaku's super sleuth Superannuation. Interestingly, in the past the company has registered domains for heavyrainps3.com and beyondps3.com which seems to suggest that the company is working on a game known as Singularity for the next PlayStation 4.

Whether this domain name also suggests that this next PlayStation will indeed be named PS4 and not Orbis remains unclear. Given that the number four is unlucky in Japan, it could be that it'll still carry an alternative name, at least in the far east. This is something we'll hopefully find out soon.

Edited On 23 Jan, 2013

Comments
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
I love Ellen page! cant wait for Beyond! wasn't singularity already a title? a reasonably good one too if i remember right
Bindiana's avatar
Yeah its a shooter made by activision that wasnt Call of Duty it has slipped into obscurity now though as Activision didnt market it all.
Bindiana 4 years ago
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Now there's an interesting turn. If anyone can get the most out of new hardware, it'll be Quantic Dream. This has definitely got me interested.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
If it's as good as Heavy Rain, they can take my money. I'll wait to see how good Beyond is first though.
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
as i dont own a ps3 i do at times get gutted missing out on games like heavy rain and uncharted and that "the last of us" looks awesome! this will have me wanting a ps4 because i love the sound of it
To be honest, it's still worth getting a PS3 at this point. Console launches are one of the worst times to buy a new console, and the PS3 will still be playable for at least a few years anyway.
Garrick 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Considering how impressive Quantic Dream's "Kara" short film running real time on PS3 hardware was, I wouldn't be surprised if Singularity was some similar kind of hardware demonstration for the PS4 to show at it's unveiling... or to tease it's unveiling maybe. In fact, don't Sony have some big Playstation event coming up soon?
0000000000's avatar
yeah behind closed door thing next month i think
0000000000 4 years ago
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 4 years ago
Heavy Rain is quite possibly my favorite game ever, so at the moment these guys can do no wrong by me.
Garrick 4 years ago
I will reserve all anticipation for now.
Aminu 4 years ago
Its a bit soon to consider Quantic dream as Ps3 heroes seeing as they've only given us one game so far. Beyond looks promising and i really hope it does well. Ellen Page is hot... just saying.
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
I am actually really looking forward to this game, I enjoyed Heavy Rain, it was unique and very different, hopefully much more of actual game-play will be added to Beyond, but nevertheless, the game is certainly worth picking up, sooner or later.