Kick Ass - New Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer released

SEGA and Gearbox have released a new trailer for next month's long awaited Aliens: Colonial Marines which is launching on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U.

Edited On 24 Jan, 2013

Comments
Game looks simply amazing, Really looking forward to 12th feb, Shame it's coming out 4 days after Dead space 3 though, Gunna be a struggle deciding which to play
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
does look simply incredible.. think i need to grow some balls and conquer my fear of the alien franchise!
0000000000 2 years ago
Didn't realise this comes out so soon....looks like i'll need to locate some cash-money! Looking forward to getting my hands on this, love the Alien franchise
MrHighway 2 years ago
Just awesome.
Gloria 2 years ago
A good game based around a movie... Call be cautious. I think the only other movie based game I've enjoyed is Wolverine:origins. Some others I've played have been acceptable, but not particular enjoyable, so I'll be holding off on this.
iMerle iDixon 2 years ago
It's not based off the movie as such, yeh sure it has all off the Xenomorphs and the same kind of ships, But it is it's own story. This is one of the only Alien games to come out that i am not at all worried about.
Rachael 2 years ago
It is based on the movie Rachael, it's a direct continuation of the events in Aliens. Not all movie games are crap though, the Riddick one's were great, and of course Goldeneye.
Gloria 2 years ago
i cant decide between this and metal gear still
Pyroloveridge 2 years ago
I would go for this, Have you tried the Metal Gear demo? If not give that a bash, might help you decide. ACM has co-op mode too, so might add more replayability than MGS.
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
yeah i loved the demo, problem is with co-op and multiplayer is getting people to play with...
Pyroloveridge 2 years ago
in fact i will make the switch to ACM soley because the multiplayer will die off after a few months so i should do this first.. sorry MGS
Pyroloveridge 2 years ago
Why oh why do great games come out at the same time! This is going to be hard to decide but may get Metal gear for xbox and save this bad boy for wii u.
Alan 2 years ago
Wii U version launching at the same time as the rest is it? Last I heard it didn't have a release date yet.
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Still due Q1. Worth the wait just to sit in a dark room with the scanner on your pad pinging away. Reminds me may have to order some rubber knickers.
Alan 2 years ago
I don't know where the hype for this is. It just doesn't look that great, and wouldn't be suprised if it was another flop.
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Doesn't look great?
Obviously not a fan of the film.
Gloria 2 years ago
I only remember playing one alien game, which was Aliens vs Predator (2010), I was not a fan, don't know if you should compare that game to this one, but hopefully it will be nothing like the 'Aliens vs Predator', I will wait for the reviews and propably price drop before picking it up, there are too many other more anticipated games for me.
Bhamkeyx 2 years ago
Am I the only person who thinks the graphics and animations aren't up to scratch with today's standards? I'm all for a decent Aliens game (nothing beats original AvP 1+2) but I get the feeling this won't impress as much as it should...
Afrododger 2 years ago
I was excited for this game, another decent Aliens game would be brilliant, but from the footage..? No, just no. The Alien films are horror films, so you'd not be unreasonable to expect horror games to be made from it. It's pretty obvious from the footage that they either failed horribly at making a horror, or that was never their intention. Having tons of the thing you're supposed to be afraid of coming after you at once is not scary, especially not if they die easily. It could easily become frustrating though. Loved AvP 2, but it seems like who ever has been making the games since then is missing something.
Gummy 2 years ago
Despite being a fan of the Alien movie franchise; this game, which initially, about a year- and-half ago, really piqued my interest. Now, with the benefit of trailers and gameplay footage, I'm less inclined to want to 'love' it - just because it's about the Aliens movie. As touched on above (by Afrododger); what I've seen hasn't exactly jumped out at me, either, unlike a facehugger would! The sounds and art-style look decent enough, but as a game, I'm not sure there's enough of what I need to satisfy the purchase. A real presumptive disappointment so far, maybe after I've seen some reviews - possibly a buy when its been out a few months down the line?
Barada 2 years ago